TFP Fanfic:Part 1

I give up. They chose to ignore me, and we were best friends. I had started to notice people would pick them up, it was way strange, but I didn't really care. Until one day, everything had changed.

There was a red car parked out, along with them. There were two cute guys leaning against the red car. A guy standing near the big green car that usually picks up miko, beside him was a girl and a boy. Those three were glaring at the two by the red car.

I walked down the stairs, when a big truck pulled up and a guy with blue hair had stepped out. Walking up to the two guys and a girl. I started to walk past the two groups, but only to stop in between them. Jack, Raf and Miko had came out.

"Hey guys!" Miko shouted

"Uh-Oh." Jack & Raf said

Once they said that, I started to get a headache, as images flashed through my mind.

I was with a two big robots, one was red and blue, the other was gray.

"Hey, Storm Blade." the gray bot smirked

"Hey Megatronus! Orion!" I smiled

"How are you feeling?" Orion asked

"Better, and you need to stop asking, I'm fine." I giggled

The two messed with my head, where hair was supposed to be.

When I came too, Miko was shaking me, I shook my head pushing her away. I got up, and stumbled backwards. Away from everyone.

"You okay Red?" Miko asked

"Only my friends call me that Miko." I said

"Aren't we-?" Raf asked

"No. Haven't been for a long time. You should look up what being a friend actually is. Ditching them, isn't one." I said

I held onto the school wall, as I started to get dizzy. I shook my head and ran across the street, I ran all the way home.

No one was home, which I was grateful for. I went to the bathroom. My eyes were a Crystal Blue. I was shocked, my eyes turned purple and had a light blue ring in the middle, my hair had red highlights in them. My parents were gonna freak!-If they actually cared. They'd just say I looked more like a freak. And whatnot. I just ate dinner, they still weren't home, so I just went to sleep, having another dream.

War. That's what it was, I didn't choose a side. So I had no mark, I tried talking with Megatronus...no, he was gone and was replaced with Megatron. Orion had became a prime. Both of them changed and left me. It was still towards the beginning of the war. When I had tried convincing Megatron to stop this nonsense when Soundwave had came in, I just ran after he hit me. That was gonna leave a scar.

He yelled after me, but I ignored him. I passed a mirror...I was a Giant robot too!! I continued to run, I ran into the Scout, well, not really, I had spotted him. But I didn't show it, or he could get seriously hurt. I had made a lot of friends during this war. It was a bit funny, I remembered when it was different.

I guess if this war never started, I wouldn't have met any of them. They would irritate me, all of them with this stupid war. I had ran to where Ratchet and Optimus would be. Ratchet made me sit down, when he saw me. He patched up my scar, and Optimus was worried but didn't show it. He wasn't allowed to now that he was a Prime. They asked who did this to me, I knew they knew, but they wanted me to say it.

"Everyone has changed so much. I don't know if I can take seeing you all like this anyone" I spoke

"Storm Blade-" Ratchet started

I got up and ran out. I ran away.

"Storm Blade!!" Ratchet and Optimus shouted

The both of them were running after me, I noticed Megatron and Soundwave were coming towards me dragging Bumblebee, when there were blasts right behind me, and right in front of me.

"Storm Blade!!!" Megatron, Ratchet and Optimus shouted

I saw Bumblebee's hurt and terrified eyes-

I sat up, straight screaming, my dad threw the door open, mom following after him. They both froze, when usually I would get yelled at.

"Wh-What the hell?!" Dad shouted

"What happened to your eye?" Mom stuttered

I got up, and went to the bathroom. I had a scratch mark over my right eye, five, like a hand. My dream...I went out, and my 'parents' were panicking and pissed. They just went back to bed, I had made it so my bangs were hiding my eyes. I laid back down and went back to sleep.

When I woke up, I had brown eyes and black hair. A couple found me, I was hurt alongside the road. It was my parents. I remember them saying, they wish they never found me. I then knew I was adopted or something. We were happy, but then everything had gotten worse. I was yelled at, and hit. It was horrible, I was little then. Now...I hated it.

872 Words,

"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories."
                                                                                                                                                    - Stanislaw Jerzy Leo