07

*starting video call with Park Jimin*

It was around noon when Solmi called Jimin. She knew that he was currently having lunch so why not call? She missed that mochi more than she would like to admit it.

"Hello?" Jimin's face appeared on the screen of her phone.

"Jiminie, hi!" Solmi said, overjoyed.

"Oh, wait Jungkook is here too," and almost instantly, Jungkook pushed himself beside Jimin to see the screen.

Jimin and Jungkook were eating their lunches under a tree near the school. As they always did with her before. They look happy, Solmi thought with relief.

"Hi, Solmi!"

"How's my Kookie doing?" She asked teasingly.

"Stop calling me that, I'm not a child," he replied with a faint smile.

"That's a debate for another day," she chuckled.

The girl walked around in her apartment while chatting with them.

"Don't you have classes?" Jimin finally asked in the middle of their conversation.

"Ah, only in the afternoon."

"Lucky you, we have to go back in a few minutes."

"Well, let's talk some more another time, alright? Good luck, study hard!"

They all waved at each other before the call ended. She thought of those two a bit longer while getting ready. They were all so kind with her, and she felt relieved that the relationship continued even after she left Busan.

Solmi glanced at the clock on her bedside table. She had just realized that she had spent more time than she thought talking to Jimin and Jungkook.

"I should get going." She grabbed her bag on a chair in the kitchen right before exiting her apartment.

The girl took a glance in the direction of Jackson's apartment; 403. She wondered if he was already at the college. Solmi shook her head.

"Stop it Solmi, what's the point in getting close with people who are just going to end up hurting you?" She slapped her cheeks in frustration.

---

The college was very lively that afternoon. There were people everywhere, it was a very different atmosphere from two days ago, before the beginning of classes.

Solmi was making her way in the school, slowly heading in the direction of her math class. She was scrolling on her phone when someone called her.

"Hey, Won Solmi!"

The girl looked up from her phone to see a guy from yesterday. She recognized him faintly.

"Hey..." what is this dude's name, "Jae..."

"Choi Youngjae," he smiled sweetly.

Wow, normally people are offended when you forget their name.

"Sorry, I'm so bad with names," she laughed awkwardly.

Great, now I feel bad.

"It's fine, it's fine. Don't worry. So, this is the math wing. What's your class number?" Youngjae said.