Sasha

Sasha Monica Freeman is the seventeen year old daughter of Zeke and Mya Freeman. She's an only child and was born on January 28, 2000. Sasha a very sassy girl who isn't afraid of any confrontation or situation and is very organized; she knows who she is, what she wants, and how to get it! However, she has a bad temper and she will tell it like it is, often when things don't work out for her, which often leads her into trouble. If she gets into that kind of situation, she would open up and apologize. Nevertheless, Sasha cares about her friends, is always ready to stand up for them and no one would dare mess with her friends because she always has their backs! Fashion is a huge part of her life, but music is even more important to her. She enjoys dancing and hip-hop and has a passion for urban styles and street fashions. Overall, She's very confident, determined and when it comes to hip-hop or R&B music perspective, she is known to be a great natural leader. She wants to be a record producer with her own fashion line as a career. Like her father was a player with woman back in the day, she's a hustler with the guys but she's still a virgin.

Her father:

Her mother:

Her mother: