Chap. 10

REAL QUICK PSA

THEY DO WEAR CLOTHES CUZ ITS HARD TO WRITE SMUT WHEN THEY DONT EVEN HAVE CLOTHES. OK BYEEE.

Shadows POV
"It's getting dark" I thought. "Ok, well Sonic probably isn't coming. I don't even think he likes me. Even though he does hate Amy it doesn't mean he's gay." These thoughts ran through my head as I was tiding up the house. I was about to head downstairs to take a shower when I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it and it was....
Sonic?!
"Hey Shadow, thought it'd be cool to hang out again." "Nice to see you faker, come in"
"Shit, I need to take a shower" I thought. Before he could close the door I was at the stairs so he couldn't smell me even though I didn't smell bad. I nervously said, "Sorry to be rude but I need to take a shower, it's jus-" He suddenly cut me off and said, "no, I understand, hygiene is very important!" I smiled and he smiles back and quickly, I went downstairs to take a fast shower. I took my shirt and shorts off leaving me in my boxers. I quickly went back upstairs just to check on Sonic. I peeked over the corner and him stretching stretching in a cat stretch with is ass sticking out.

 Suddenly, I felt a hotness come over me. 

I kept watching and started to feel even hotter and my thighs started to ache. I've never felt this feeling before. I went back downstairs, got a towel, and turned on the shower. I put it pretty warm because I loved my showers warm.

Sonics POV
He still called me faker, but I was cool with it. I started stretching since I slept in the bed all day and got into my cat stretch. I suddenly got this weird feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around the room to see anyone.
Nothing.
I shook it off and sat on the couch. I played a couple of games and looked around. Last time I was here, I didn't get to really explore his place. By his fireplace he had a couple pictures. He had a picture of him and Maria and one of him and Rouge. I think Rouge and Shadow like each other, but I'm no love expert.