Chap. 26

I'm making a Cuphead x Bendy book next but DO NOT worry I'm still finishing this book and looking forward to making a Sonadow one shots book.
I like the cuphead x bendy ship but Sonadow is my #1 OTP ;)

Also

🛑ATTENTION🛑
There is smut in the following chapter so.....yah

Toodles

Sonics POV
I ate the most fancy dinner of all time with Shadow. When we finished we left straight to Shadows. On the way there I saw an unusual figure from the corner of my eye, but we were going so fast I didn't want to stop when it was probably just a bush. We made it to Shadows home safely and went to his room. I decided to take a shower while Shadow got dressed into his pajamas. I got in and relaxed a bit because the water was so warm. I dropped the soap and I leaned down when all of a sudden I felt something ram inside me. "AGH, GOD SHADOW, WHAT THE FUCK" I almost started crying since it was only my second time, "Haven't you heard Sonic, don't drop the soap?" He smiled mischievously and started slamming his hard member into me. I put my hands in the bathroom wall as he pounded me with all his force, almost leaving me no energy to hold myself up. "Jeez Shadz, just cum in me already" I felt his juices release and my legs were shaking. After he got out I finished my shower and dried off. When I walked put he was already asleep so I got in my boxers and laid right by him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping but something bugged me. How are we gonna tell everyone that we're together, I know we can't hide this for much longer.