Chap.25

Thinking about my next book being one shots or doing a new ship. I want to get this book to at least 30 chapters.

We'll see

Toodles

Shadows POV
I slept in until 12 because this was probably the last time I'd be able to sleep in so late. I make myself some Ramen noodles and sit on the couch waiting for a phone call. I was watching Game of Thrones when all of a sudden the phone rings. I turn the tv down and answer, "Hello Shadow, its Rouge the bat, I just wanted to let you know you start tomorrow" I smiled in joy as I got the good news but tried to keep quiet so I don't seem like a little school girl who heard her crush liked her. "So Rouge, what will I assigned to?" She stayed silent for a moment, "Ill tell you tomorrow, but in the meantime, get all the rest you can get since we're going to be busy tomorrow" I told her yes, we said our goodbyes and hung up. I was so excited yet a bit nervous on what I would be doing. I didn't want to do any of that agent stuff because I've gotten lazy since high school. I called Sonic to tell him the news, "Wow, Shadz! We should celebrate tonight" I agreed, "We could drink some good whine and eat steak" he chuckles and says, "And maybe have some fun in the bed~" My cheeks turn a light red after he said that. We make plans and get ready to go out. I get ready and make sure to look my best. I hear the phone ring and pick up. "......." I don't hear anything from the other so I ask, "hello?"....nobody answers so I hung up. We agreed to meet at a restaurant called Pamoba's where (word has it) they have the best stakes there.