Goodbyes.

Shawn's POV
Another show tonight and I'm not feeling well, again. I've been breaking down on stage since the day I remembered. It never gets better. Some songs I wrote makes me remember us and eventough I wrote them way before I met her they feel like I wrote them for her.

At first I hated myself for being such a douchebag and ruining her life. After a while I started to get better and started performing but all I did was crying during songs instrumental parts.

I feel like she's never gonna come back. It's been three huge years and I still don't know why she hasn't come back. Why?

I ask myself that question a lot these days. Why? Why did she had to leave? Why did I have to be such a dick and yell at her? I bet she doesn't even remember me at this point. I, Shawn Mendes, am starting to get impatient.

Sometimes I just try to learn where she is but I don't have time to look for her.

I have to move on. There's no point on me killing myself inside each day. I have to forget like she did. I have to give up. For my own sake. She must be happy without me.

If she is than I am happy too. I will move on from now on. For my own sake. For her sake.

For our sake.

We went to the arena that I was performing and they started to let the fans in before we started the soundcheck.

There was this girl in the group of fans that kept catching my eye. She would look me in the eyes and smile at me while I sang. We locked eyes for a minute and that's when I remembered her. She was in the same middleschool with me as we were kids. I remembered her from the scar she had above her right eyebrow. It has to be her.

We were in touch until I started vine. I mean I have to admit she looks beautiful. Gorgerous to be exact.

After the soundcheck I catch her before she leaves.

"Hi uhmm Madison right?"
"Yeah and you are Shawn. How have you been doing?" she says smiling genuenly after hugging me.
"You know, I could be better but let's say I'm fine. How have you been? I haven't seen you for so long." I say admiting the truth.
"I...uhh...I actually came here to forget about a douchebag who cheated on me. Soo my life isn't really going great as well." she says looking down.
"Ohh..I'm sorry about that. Wanna catch up after the concert?" I ask.
"Yeah, I would love to." she says.
"I'll let the security know just tell them you're my friend." I say and we exchange numbers before saying goodbye.

I missed being social. Maybe this was a sign?

After The Concert
It was amazing this time. I haven't cried while singing. I'll have to admit I felt tears brimming in my eyes sometimes but it wasn't a big of a deal. I told the security that my friend will come to see me after the show to let them know.

After the concert I get back to the backstage only to be greeted by people telling me I was amazing. I thanked every single one of them and headed to my dressing room. I got a quick shower and throw on black jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I sprayed some cologne and sat on the couch, waiting for Madison to come.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say and the door opens to reveal Madison.
"Heyy. You were great out there!" she says greeting me with a hug.
"Thank you. Now what would you like to do?" I ask her as we both sit down.
"I don't know. I really need to get my head off of things." she says shrugging.
"How about we go drink something?" she says as she places her hand on my leg.
"Fine with me. Come on." I say taking her hand, dragging her out of the room.

We went to a bar and drank all night and catch up with each other's lives. We were extremely drunk and this was the first time I've done something for myself for years.

It felt great. Madison is so sweet and gorgerous. She is fun to be around. Before we left the club we exchanged numbers and said goodbyes.

Well those goodbyes.