3|

"Stella !" A woman shouted. "What are you doing ? You're gonna be late for school !"

"One second, I'm coming, mom !" The young girl exclaimed, taking her school bag.

Her phone vibrated on her bed. She grabbed it and noticed a notification from Facebook.

"MEAGAN JEFFERSON SUCKS."

She smiled and liked the post. She was about to leave her room when she began to cough. She put a hand on her throat and began to cough even more. She rushed towards the bathroom and leaned over the sink while she was running out of air.

Suddenly, she spat then took a step back when she realized a dead butterfly came out of her mouth.

"COINCIDENCES"

Lying in Stiles' bed, Lydia was watching her boyfriend sleeping, his mouth wide open.

"I like when you talk to me like that." He whispered, smiling with his eyes closed. "You're dirty."

Lydia laughed while shaking her head. She got out of bed to put on the dress she was wearing the night before.

She looked at the window. It was calm outside.

Too calm.

Lydia frowned and thought about her premonition again.

A bee landed on the window. She stared at it. Suddenly, the insect tried to sting her behind the glass. Lydia flinched.

"Lydia ?" Stiles asked, opening his eyes. "Babe ?"

Lydia turned to him.

"You're already awake ?"

He frowned.

"Why are you wearing clothes ?"

He tapped the pillow next to him.

"Come here, we haven't talked enough last night."

"We didn't talk much because we were busy doing something else and every time you wake up, you think it was a dream."

"It wasn't ?"

Lydia rolled her eyes and lay down next to him.

"No, Stiles, you're not dreaming." She said.

"Prove it."

Lydia leaned over him and kissed him slowly and languorously as she ran her hands through his messy hair. Stiles put his hands on her hips and moaned.

Their lips separated.

"You're not dreaming." She whispered.

Stiles smiled at her like an idiot.

"I'm not dreaming." He repeated.

"You are my boyfriend and I am your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend." Stiles added, nodding his head, ready to give her another kiss.

"I'm going to take a shower." Lydia said, heading to the bathroom.

"Can I come with you ?" He asked. "We could have a chill day today. Just me and you. I could hold your hair and put soap on your back."