10|

Malia woke up in a dark place. She opened her eyes and looked around. Everything was black around her. She lowered her head and realized that she was several meters above the ground. She turned her head and noticed that she was trapped inside a huge spider's web. She struggled to get out.

"She's awake." A voice said in the distance.

Malia stopped and tried to pinpoint the source of the noise. Footsteps sounded very clearly. She looked down and saw Nolan in front of her. A thin smile stretched his lips. Suspicious, Malia frowned her eyebrows and continued to struggle to free herself from the trap.

"Perfect." Another voice said.

Malia squinted through the semi-darkness and noticed a figure behind Nolan.

Meagan appeared.

"THE FINAL PHASE"

"Found something ?" Scott asked, returning to the Nemeton.

Stiles and Lydia shook their heads.

"How is it possible?" Stiles asked. "She was right there and now she's gone ? I thought we were done with the Ghost Riders."

"It's not them." Lydia said. "It's Meagan."

"Why Malia ?" Scott asked.

She sighed.

"I really have no idea."

"Scott, did you catch her scent ?" Stiles asked.

"No, I have nothing. I can't even hear her phone ringing."

Parrish joined them. He had put on his clothes.

"I don't want to complicate the situation, but I think we should warn the police." He said.

"You're the sheriff deputy and I'm working for the FBI somehow." Stiles replied. "We don't need an extra team."

"You're an intern."

"That's why I said somehow." Stiles retorted, annoyingly.

Lydia narrowed her eyes while looking at the forest around her.

"I don't think we're looking for her at the right place." She said.

"You want us to go inside the tunnels ?" Stiles asked.

"Think about it, that's probably where the breach is. If Meagan is there with Malia, then we have to go."

"What if it's a trap ?"

"We'll never know if we don't try." She retorted. "We have no reason to hesitate. Scott is an alpha, I'm a banshee, Parrish is a hellhound and you have your bat."

"Not anymore." Stiles said. "I gave it to Mason."

"In that case, stay behind me."

She took his hand and they all headed to the tunnels.

"What ?" Liam retorted, surprised.

"You heard me perfectly." Ava said. "I want you to bite me."