Leaving her

Leaving her

We had been meeting for a few weeks now and I was learning more and more about this Angelum. She was the image of perfection to me. I wanted her to lose herself and become mine but I knew that she couldn’t. Lucifer has sent me on a mission to torcher a small child. I am to never leave her side. Tonight would be the last I see of my beautiful Angelum. I arrived at the same location we always met and I looked up at the sky. “It’s strange. It’s all so beautiful to me,” I said as I heard her approach, “This world. Our meetings. You.” I felt tears start to flow and I turned around. They burned my skin. “I’m sorry,” I said quietly, “but this is the last we’ll ever see each other.”

She nodded and tears began flowing down her face as well. They looked like pure innocence. “I understand,” she said, “We both knew that this wouldn’t last very long.” She moved closer and wrapped her arms around my torso. My hands wound behind her back. “It was nice,” I said softly. She pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes. Blue and clear and brimming with tears. She closed her eyes.

Boldly I closed my eyes as well and kissed her. I felt her startle then relax. Her lips were cool and tasted of heaven and I wanted more. Sadly I pulled back and looked into her eyes. “This is good-bye,” I told her, “Never forget what we had. Please.” I tried not to beg. She was so alluring; I didn’t want this to end. We separated. My heart was breaking. “Good-bye,” she whispered before running off to the forest. She was out of sight and I turned back to the sky. “Good-bye, Angelum,” I whispered, “My sweet angel.”