2: Moodz

Ryder's POV:
So... me and Katie haven't talked the whole week after that moment... I honestly do not know what is up with her. But obviously I am her boyfriend so I needa know. Me and Katie also scheduled the pups' bath today, maybe I can talk with her then. As we walked inside, we were suprised to see.
All: "Farmer Al?!"
Farmer Al: "Well hey PAW Patrol!"
Marshall: "Where's Katie?"
Farmer Al: "She's taking a break, she's going through some rough times, I filled in for her."
Ryder: "Oh... do you know where she is?"
Farmer Al: "Oh... she just went to the forest to relax."
Ryder: "Oh..."
Rubble: "Bath time!!"
Rocky: "Oh, Great..."
Katie's POV:
I was walking through the forest. Man, this is really tough. Ever since I made The Promise, I've been acting so weird to everyone, specially Ryder... he's probably worried about me. My phone was shaking. As I took my vibration phone out my pocket, I saw that Ryder was calling. Sorry, Ryder... forgive me...
Ryder's POV:
Imma be honest, okay? I am paying no attention to the pups' baths. I just wanna know how Katie's doing. I gave her a call and she... declined it. I just need to think. When. Asked her out, did she really mean it? Does she even love me anymore??