7: The Truth

Katie: "Father, why did I have to break up with Ryder though?"
Humdinger: "I feel like you may rat me out, I cannot have that. Now, continue training Cali to be part of the Kitty Catastrophe Crew."
Katie: *sighs* "Yes Father."
Katie's POV:
I'm being treated like a prisoner here, I had to lose my boyfriend and my friends because of The Promise and I cannot break it or else something bad will happen to me. Man, I really loved Ryder, but it is sad that I had to disappear from him, probably forever. You know what? I'm escaping, but it will not be easy. I have to contact the PAW Patrol in some way, Humdinger blocked my data and GPS service. Wait, I have an idea! I need to get Humdinger out the room somehow. I knock on his office door.
Humdinger: "Katie?? What are you doing here!! Get back to work!"
Wait a minute... He's in his office! I cab possibly get into his main touch screen area by the control room, and I can call Ryder! Okay I g-
Humdinger: "Katie?? SNAP OUT OF IT!"
Katie: "Oh! Umm, I'm sorry father, I'll get back to work."
Once he closed his office door, I ran to the control room. I clicked on Ryder and called him.
Ryder's POV:
I was chilling ib my bedroom with the lights off and listening to xxxtentacion I mean that's what depressed people do, right? (edit: this was before he passed away, X was one of my favorite musical artists ☹️)Until my Pup-Pad rang, I ran to it and it was... Humdinger?? I have no time for his BS but I answered it anyways.
Ryder: "What so you want now, H- KATIE???"
Katie: "Yes, Humdinger has a plan, and it is very bad and wants me to help him! I refused but... Now I'm his prisoner well, not really but technically, and I had to make a promise not to tell anyone."
Ryder: "Oh dear..."
Katie: "And with that promise I had to break up with you... I'm sorry, I still love you! I'm sorry for hurting you."
Ryder: "Pshhh what??? Ryder being hur?"
Katie: "I hear xxxtentacion."
Ryder: "The PAW Patrol will be on their way. No job is too big, no pup is too small!"
Katie: "Thanks Ryder, love you."
When I turned around, I saw Humdinger with his arms crossed with the water kitty next to him... Ph that rat! Because of his snitching self I'm in big trouble...