15: Mission Complete?

Chase: "How the.."
Humdinger: "You stupid mutts think you guys could fool me? I can never be locked out of my own lair. Now, prepare to meet your doom!"
Cages flew from the ceiling and landed on the pups.
Rocky: "Let us out!!!"
A robot arm grabbed Katie and put her in a chair.
Humdinger: "WORK. Or I kill you."
Katie just sat there, blankly.
Tracker: "Did she not just hear what he said?"
Katie: "I did, he won't kill me."
Humdinger grabbed a gun and walked closer.
Humdinger: "What makes you think so, little girl?"
Katie: "Cause, I'm the reason why the project is nearly finished, and if you kill me, you won't be able to complete it."
Katie smiled but then looked scared after what she just done. She just exposed The Secret!!! Humdinger's face turned red, nobody has ever seen him that angry before.
Humdinger: "UGHHHHHH! I'M GONNA.... UHHHH.... shoot. got damn it."
He never really thought of a Plan B if The Secret was ever exposed. That gave Chase enough time to push the button with his zip lines and they pushed Humdinger in the trap.
Pups: "We did it!"
Rocky ran to the control panel and put lasers on it, so he cannot escape. Everyone left.
Pups: "WOOHOOO! Let's get outta here! Ryder's waiting for us in the lookout!"

The pups completed the job, but...

NEXT CHAPTERS FINNA BE INTERESTING AF JUST WAIT