4: worridness

IM BACK SUCKERS YALL MISSED ME?? Prolly not but let's gooo

Ryder's POV:
Honestly, I've been really sad, I fell into a depression. I loved Katie with all my heart, I wanted to spend my whole entire life with her. But, she stops talking to me and then breaks up with me... honestly, what did I even do wrong? I should probably talk it out with her. I tried calling her, she kept declining it. I decided to text her.
Ryder: Katie...
I was left on read...
Ryder: Katie please talk to me
Left on Read again.
Ryder: I just wanna know what I did wrong
Ryder: What did I do for us to breakup
Ryder: If you tell me I'll leave you alone, promise.
No answer
Ryder: Please Katie...
Wow, what have I even done wrong? I ran to the balcony and stood near the edge... maybe I should... NO! I have so much to live for! But... I just don't know what to do at the moment. Maybe I just need a walk. I was taking a walk outside town during the evening, wow, it sure is beautiful. It got Katie off my mind for a while. But when I was on my way back, those problems returned. Katie's shop has been shutdown completely. I knock on the door, there's no answer. I look through the windows, they're shut. I walk to the special window, where me and Katie always meet by, that window's still open, no Katie. I'm actually getting quite worried! Without hesitation, I pressed the button on my Pup-Pad.
Ryder: "PAW Patrol, to the lookout!"

Hey guys! Be sure to check out my story: Discussions. It's where i give our guys information about what I'm doing, go check it out soon, making an announcement! Peace!