💛Chapter Two💛

*Cody's POV*

as i were finised eating i stood up walking to my room, i took my medicens and went back to the guys. "are you ready for Our last show in LA guys?" asked Zach and smilled. " yea" we all said, Maxx walked to his room while holding something in his hands. " what's up With Maxx?" i asked the guys, but they dident answear i looked at them a bit worried as they looked at each other. Dan finally answear that he hasent felt good latey. i looked at him With a sad look in my eyes. i stood up and walked to Maxx's room, carefully opend the door. "Maxx? are you oka-" i said and saw the knife in his hand full of blood, he looked at me holding the knife "Cody, i can explain!" he said while hes eyes started to fill up with tears. "Maxx, whats wrong? why do you have a knife?" i asked while i satt Down beside him. "I..I.cant say it" he said and started to cry. i looked at him as I tried to make him stop crying. "Maxx, hey it okay, you dont need to say it." i said looking in his eyes. Maxx put the knife on his table was about to go into the bathroom as i took his hand and stopped him. "Maxx dont go please." i said and hold his hand.

                                                                      *Maxx's POV*

"Maxx wait! dont go please." Cody said as he hold my hand, i stopped walking and looked at him, "Cody i...." i said a bit sad while i walked to him. "hey, hey it okay" he said and gave me a hug, i hugged him back and smilled a bit. after some minuttes talking With Cody we walked to Dan and Zach. "hey guys!" Dan said to us happy, i smiled. "hey Maxx are You okay?" Zach asked With a worried smile. "i..um well-" i said until Cody distubed me "yea hes okay Zach" said Cody and smilled. i looked at him and smiled. some couple of hours passed, we where backstage prepares ourself to the show "hey, guys ill be right back just ganna go get something i left in the buss" Cody said and started to walk "ok cody" dan and zach replied

                     *Cody's POV*

"im ganna go get something from the buss guys!" i said as i started walking to the buss, "ok cody!" said Dan and Zach, i rushed to the buss and got what i needed. when i was about to go back to the show, I got knocked out by someone and everything turned black.

hours and hours passed as i finally woke up and had tape on my mouth so i couldn't talk, i looked around, its was dark and my hands was taped together, i took a breath and calmed down, but i knew i wasen't alone. "soo you finally woke up cody" someone said looking at me, and then looked at the other person that i was sitting beside of me. i coulnd't see who it was cus the person had a bag over he's/her head

  *Maxx's POV*

its been an hour and cody hasent showed up yet, where could he be? i said to myself worried, me, Dan and Zach had to walk on the stage and say that we couldn't have a show and told why. the fans got really upset and started to walk home, and i saw some of them cried. i really wanted to go up to them and say everything will be okay, but i couldn't d cus of the guards. "why dident cody come back?" Zach asked but we dident know why. "i'll go and look in the buss if hes still there" i said and rushed to the buss, dan and zach walked to the security to report that cody was gone.

when i was near the buss i heard somone draging something, i walked a bit more closer as i saw Cody laying at the ground passed out, he had hes hand taped together. "who do we have here" someone said and knocked me out.