🧡Chapter 5🧡

*Cody's POV*

We've walked for and hour and still stuck in the godamn maze. "is this a never ending maze?" i asked Maxx, he looked at me . "i dont know" he said. We were tired, it was wall every where, but it was a different color on the walls, some of them had blood hands print too. mabye cus to make it look creepy, the weird ting is that i like it. If Maxx wasent here helping me, i would just give up on life. "Maxx..Im really happy that you are here with me, i dont know what would happent if you wasent here with me" i said to Maxx, he smiled. " i dont know what i would do either if you werent here too" he said. i stopped infromt of him and hugged him.

*Maxx POV*

Cody stopped in front of me and hugged me, i huggd him back. I wished that Its would never end, he hugges are warm and cosy. We pullled from each other and started to walk again, i hate Mazes, it was like a never ending halls. But i was with Cody that Whats matter, it was Dark in the maze We both holds our Flash lights, shining trowe the dark. "something is shinig over there." Cody said and pointet hes light where it was, we walked slowely over there "wait, what if it is a trap?" i said to Cody and stopped him. I shined my light at the shiny thing on the table while Cody walked over there. "its, its a key Maxx." Cody said to be With a little giggle. "there is another table overthere" i said and walked over too it, i was two bottle of water. "Cody there are two bottle of water here" i said took them both and gave one to Cody. "well thats good, but my flash light are running out of battery" he said, i thinked for a bitt as we started walking again the the Maze, my flash light had a extra per of battery's i said to myself. "Cody i have a spare battery for Your flash light" i handed it over to Cody, he took it and sat the battery inside hes flashlight. we walked another hour i was really tired of walking and the walls around us, while we walked a bitt longer, i coulden't take it anymore. I fell on the ground "Maxx are you okay?" Cody asked while he helped me up. "Yeah i just broke a little" I said while trying to stand, i fell again. "mabye we could rest" Said Cody while he satt down beside of me.

*Zach POV*

"hey, hey Dan it will be okay! i promise. remember Cody and Maxx are smart." i said to Dan trying to make him smile. but i knew we was very worried, im was worried too, my phone buzzed and i looked at it, it was Maxx. i rushed to the couch where Dan satt and showed him the Message, "Maxx- hey Zach we are fine me and Cody are just resting a bit, please dont try and find us yet. Cody will send a message when you guys can locate us." dan read out. "we should do what Maxx asked us" dan said "WHAT?!?" i said to Dan "hey, you know Cody is smart right" he asked me. "Yeah, well i Guess we should." i said a bit more clam. i satt down on the couch beside of Dan and tured on the TV. i hope Cody knows what hes doing, i said to myself. Its been like two days since Cody and Maxx where gone, we posted a tweete what everything would be okay to the fans, just to not freak them ut. It was 1pm, i stared at the TvV while drinking monster, Dan walked to hes bunk and layed down. "hey Dan do you need anything?" i asked him cus i was ganna go to the store to buy some food. He dident replie, i walked over to Dan, he had fell asleep at like 2Pm. I wrote a note and hanged it beside of my bunk and left the buss. Still, im being more worried about Dan more. he has been worring hes mind too much, buzz says my phone. It was dan, he had woken up. He sended me a piture, i opend it and lokked at the picture (Hey Guys! Just a warning, its conain blood. If you dont like it please look away. <3)

"Dan- sented a picture"

"me: HOLY CRAP DUDE, where did you find that?" i messaged Dan

"Dan: dude...i found in Maxx's room, do you think he cutted himself? Like befor we where backstage?" he answeard in the message.

"me: I dont know man, but im coming back to the buss, you should also clean the blood dude." i textsed him. I walked to the buss again with a bag full of food and monster (offcourse). When i got inside of the bus i satt the bag down and walked to Maxx's room where Dan was. i helped him clean and after we were done we walked to the lounge and satt down on the couch.