Change with help (Otis)

Your hand hovers over a gadget in your desk. You hold your wrist to keep you from shaking. Your mind craved to touch the gadget. Your heart was beating against your chest and beads of sweat form in your flushed forehead. Olympia giggles in the distant and you drop your hand and look at her.

She was walking with her partner, your boyfriend, Otis. He looked serious, which he always was, while talking to her. Your heart fluttered and butterflies infected your stomach. You smile a bit and begin getting up from your desk. You stop, when they turn to face each other.

Olympia stares at him the same way you stare at him. His back was facing you, but you couldn't help but feel a pit churn in your stomach. Your heart shattered into a million pieces as Olympia slowly lean in. Your twitching hand grabs the gadget from your desk. You fully stand up, hesitating to shoot. You were recovering from being a villain. You craved the satisfaction of oddness. Otis runs to you with his eyebrows drawn together. He looks into your e/c with fear.

You stared at your gadget with a smirk. You felt people staring at you. Olympia stares at you wide eyed and Otis walking towards you. You notice his eye brow loosening but was forced to knit together. He tried acting serious.

"Y/n what are you doing?!" He says, you can hear the slight panic in his voice. You felt the pit in your stomach burning with anger.

"I can't change, stop wasting your time with me." you felt the poison dripping from your lips.

You drop the gadget and run into the tube lobby to get into a tube. Otis chase behind you, you turned around with eyes full of tears. He stopped when he saw the pain and anger in your eyes. Your feet crunches the autumn leaves in the ground. You took off running, running until you couldn't run anymore. Down one street then a block and into a garden. The sun was going down as you sit against the garden fence.

You were trying to change your ways of oddness, falling in love with Otis. You took a job in Oddsquad becoming an agent. You felt tears welled into your eyes. You let them go free, streaming down your face. You sob, knowing you can never change.

"An agent? What are you doing he- Y/n?" Todd asks. You didn't hear him walk up to you.

You wipe away your tears and look up at Todd, the white strip of hair shining in the moonlight. You didn't notice it was night, "I'm sorry Todd, i-i" tears fall from your eyes.

You sobbed more while Todd sits down beside you. He stares at you for a moment, and you cover your face. He wraps his arms around your shoulder and pulls you close. You sob into his chest. You smell his familiar and unfamiliar garden scent. You were friends while you both were villains but grew apart when you turned good.

"What's wrong?" He asks breaking the silence.

"I can't change, i can't be.. normal." You say in between sobs.

He rubs his thumb on your arm. He stayed quiet letting you cry until all of it was out. He watches your e/c eyes reflect the moonlight and slowly close shut. As you fell into a deep sleep he made connections in his head. He knew about you and Otis, it must've been him. He's eyes burn looking at your tear stained face.

You and Todd stayed there all night. Todd forced himself to stay up to make sure you were okay, but sleep over took him. He leaned against the fence, cradling you in his arms while he slept. You woke up and on the cold, hard ground and boys yelling at each other.

"She's hurt right now. Leave!" Todd yells.

"Move Todd," Otis's voice remains calm.

"You have Olympia, leave her be." Todd argues back.

"Nothing is happening between Me and her. I don't like her like that." Otis's voice raises.

"Otis, Y/n is an ex villain she can get triggered by the littlest thing." Todd voices gets quiet.

"I know that, believe me i know. Let me talk to her." Otis retorts.

You turn around to both of the boys. You stand up, and Todd walks in front of you. You push him aside and take a step towards. Otis engulfs you in a warm hug. You didn't hug back you just stood there. Otis stops hugging you and stands straight.

"Just hear me out, nothing happened y/n." He says.

"I saw the way she looked at you Otis, i saw he lean in." You hang your head low.

"I didn't kiss her, i wouldn't kiss her." Otis shortly replies. You stood there for a moment.

"I'm cut out to be an agent, i create odd not stop it." You look up at him.

"That's why I'm here, to help you. If you let me." He holds his hand out. You stare at his hand and back up at his blue eyes. You take it and engulfs you into a another hug and you hug back, sniffing in his familiar scent.

———————

This was short and bad I'm really sorry. This was requested by my little sister perliousrose so your welcome. I'll make a better one next time. Please request and vote and comment. Till next time!