Last Author's Note

Thank you all for supplying me with a hobby in one of my darkest times 7-odd months ago. You all gave me a purpose to put myself to use, and entertain readers and myself in this journey. As you all know, or most of you, I originally stopped the story because I had to focus on my education and sort through my personal problems. Along with Joey, Shane and other YouTubers, you guys really did save me from experiencing the worst of one of the darkest times of my life.

I want to tell you that since I have gotten my grades up and really did emotionally heal from my experience, I did try to kickstart the series over and over again, to no avail. I've been anticipating that one short teaser for 5 months that I published last month. And I even tried writing again today, and shoutout to the 6 readers of the half-chapter I uploaded earlier.

Fact of the matter is that I can't really write about a power-couple of two people that I don't even ship nor watch on YouTube anymore. I've drifted from many of the YouTube personalities that I've relied on in the past, as well as writing and paying attention to readers on Wattpad. Though I can't ever get to writing fanfiction ever again, seeing as I find it kind of disrespectful and I can't commit to it as much as I have in the past, this is officially the end of the Unforeseen Love era, the first of my Wattpad account.

I look forward to working on here again in the future, but this story has just got to go. I hope you've all enjoyed the story that I've written so far. If you actually want me to continue writing, I'd be more than honored to hear your suggestions. 

Thank you all so much for the 7.5 thousand reads, the 292 votes and comments of constructive critcism and compliments. It was all a really fun experience as I look back on it. 

Love, Brandon.