Reunited

(Y/n) couldn't believe anything anymore. Its been months, maybe almost a year since. The only thing she knows is that she's back on square one, her childhood house. William have made sure that she doesn't escape from him anymore. As far as she knows, the group of mens she saw from the festival were guarding the front entrance and the back, along with the entrance to her room. She was chained up from her ankle to one of the bed's leg. The only thing she can reach out for is her desk that is near her bed, to document everything that had happen.
Later that day, (Y/n) looked through the window and saw the moon and stars. She slowly got out of bed and walked to the desk, grabbed her notebook and pen, and walked back to her bed. She used the moonlight to read her documents, otherwise someone will inform her father about her current activities.

Tuesday
My dad dragged me to the kitchen to have some "father daughter" bond. But really, he just ate what appeared to be a big mac right in front of me. Of course, I didn't get anything for running off with Ted...I wonder if he's out there, looking for me...

Saturday
I tried sneaking into the kitchen to grab something quick, I didn't care if it was some rotten banana, or just some crumbs, I need something to eat!  But my dumbass forgot about his mens that are walking around the house. One of them caught me and notified my dad asap...lets just say, I tried opening my left eye, and it still hurts. If Ted was here, he would leave gentle kisses and tell me sweet things to make me feel better...

???
I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE! I CAN'T STAY HERE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I NEED TO FIND A WAY! I NEED A WAY TO LIVE! I NEED MY HAPPINESS, I NEED MY TED

After reading the last report, (Y/n) softly cried. She drew a lil Ted image on the journal and gently kissed it. "I need you. More than ever..." she thought to herself. Putting the book down and slowly walked to the window, (Y/n) noticed something...odd. At the other side of the fence was a eerie looking person with a mask and wearing what appeared to be a tuxedo, next to it, a similar looking person but with a different mask. (Y/n) slowly shook her head and backed away from the window. "I-I'm losing it." She walked back to her bed and lay down, trying to ignore her stomach growling. A few hours later she quickly got up from her bed after hearing some gun fire. At this point she didn't care. She grabbed her notebook, wrote her few last thoughts and laid back down, waiting for her death.

*****************

The last body fell to the bloody floor as the masked person slowly walked to rooms to rooms. William, who was hiding in his office, held a pocket knife close to his chest while waiting for the man to come in.
Silent...

William slowly open the door just a little to see if the are was clear. Once he moved his head near the small gap, he meet something black with a hole. Before doing anything else he let out a painful scream and hold his now bloody eye. The masked man kicked him out of the way and open the door wide open for him and the other masked person.
"...Where is she?"

"Y-You're not going to get her.."

"I'll ask once more...where is the delicate flower you've mistreat?"

Still not a word from William. The tall masked men nodded at the smaller one to go look for (y/n). "Let me ask you something, Mr.(L/n)...why? Why did you do it? What did she do to deserve all this?"
"...."
"...Talk, you son of a bitch." The masked man grabbed a sledgehammer that one of the men carried around, raised it up, and crushed William's right knee bone causing him to yell but chuckle at the end.
  "...I was just like you...So happy with the woman I loved....VERY happy with a child to call mine...until I realized that she was never mine to begin with." The masked man eyes widen. "You mean to tell me that you tortured her because...she isn't your biological daughter?" He asked angrily. "Clean your fucken ears tough boy." The man griped the hammer tightly aiming for the left knee this time along with the same reaction from William. "You're wrong...you're nothing like me. I love my wife dearly where I would NEVER in my life bring or give her harm. I love my child that I would do ANYTHING for him, no matter what. She didn't do a damn thing to you.."
".....Her mother deserve the death I've brought her. She was nothing but a whore. Wouldn't surprise me if (Y/n) would do the same, must run in the family--" the masked man couldn't take another bullshit from William. He raised up the sledgehammer and hit his face multiple of times to the point where his face isn't recognizable. He turned around and walked out of the room.
"..(Y/n) deserve better than this bullshit. Which is why she's part of MY family now."
***********

The door to (Y/n)'s room slowly open and gently closed. The small masked man noticed the mess and the young, very skinny girl laying in bed. Before he can do anything, the sentence coming out from her shocked him. "...Just kill me now..." she said in a serious yet weak tone. The man slowly walked to her and gently rubbed her arm. "...I would never kill off my happiness."
...That voice....
(Y/n) slowly got up and turned around to see the man. He allowed her to remove the masked to reviled his true identity. "...T-Ted...TED!" She hugged him close and tightly as so did he. He slowly let her go and removed the chains off from her ankle. She finally got off from bed but felt very lightheaded afterwards. "(Y-Y/n)!?" Ted finally noticed how skinny she is and hold her wrists gently. "C-Come on, lets go find my dad so we can take you to the hospital!" He picked up (Y/n) bridal style and went off to search for his father. (Y/n) loosen her grip as she slowly closed her eyes.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●
Sorry for any grammar issues.