Uninvited Guest

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BLOOD AND FIGHTING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

"Hey mom I'm home"

No answer.

I walked into the kitchen, maybe she was going to through the pantry again and got lost??

It happens all the time, but this time,,she wasn't there.

I walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen to only find a note.

Of course.

She was going to be late. She wrote about some extra work at the hospital.

-I don't wanna loose you now

I'm looking right at the other half of me

The vacancy that stands in my heart, is a space that now you own...-

Yep someone was calling me. A lot of people wonder why a guy would put "Mirrors" as his ring tone.

"Hello?"

"Hey um, this is Taylor -"

"H-Hey"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for some ice cream?"

She was nervous, I could tell. She was nervous because of me, because she was embarrassed to be anywhere near me.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking this, and I shouldn't.

"Um su-"

*Ding Dong**

Maybe it was her, but it wouldn't make any sense. Me knowing her, she would atleast ask if I'm home or if she should come over.

"Um hold on Taylor just give me a sec"

I didn't hang up, which was pretty stupid. I mean, I wouldn't want her to hear my conversation.

But the door kept on ringing, and if I didn't open up soon, it would've probably been busted down.

I checked the hole to only find no one there.

Oh great another game of ding dong di-

"Hello son"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

5 votes and 5 comments for next one