The Psycho

"Hey how was your day?" mom asked as I walked through the door.

"Um good" I answered with my cheeks red and a smile on my face.

"Ooh who's the girl"

"There is no girl" she looked up at me with a look, a look that told me she didn't believe me. "Fine her name is Kate."

"Awe my son is in love"

"Mum I just met her today"

"Ah well you never know, maybe she is meant to be"

"I already told you mum, I am never falling in love again. I was just smiling because she was really nice to me"

"You are going to have to open up Edward, one day or another"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of my car and walked to the door, but I guess I should have been paying attention. Because I bumped right into someone I never thought I would see again.

"Oops sorry- Ed?"

"Sorry Taylor ?"

"Wow its been a long time"

"Yeah, ever since you left me"

"Listen Edward I am really sorry okay. We were just kids back then and I didn't know what I was doing."

"Whatever, I have to go"

"Please Ed, can we atleast be friends?"

"Don't call me that, we aren't together anymore okay? Its 4 years later and I have moved on. To answer your question, I guess."

"Sorry and cool, I knew you moved on any ways , I saw you with Kate"

There, another person that thinks that I like Kate. I mean I could but seriously I don't why she would tell me that.

I heard that her and Kate are like bestfriends now.

Talking about Katelyn, here she comes.

"Hey guys!" her face looks so beautiful int he bright light of the sun. She almost looks like an angel, my angel.

I shook my head to my thoughts wildly, both of them noticing.

"So what are you guys talking about?" she asked. Of course I would have told her.

But the fact that it contained me and her "dating" kind of threw out so of course I lied.

"Nothing!" again both me and Taylor said the exact same thing at the exact same time.

Katelyn was now looking really suspicious which I wouldnt blame her since of what just happened.

"Okay" she answered casually.

Thats all she said before she started walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time.

A time kids are supposed to eat their lunch,right ?

Well let me tell you that you are wrong, because at my school here.

There is barely any eating happening where there should be.

That's why I sat down at my table without trying to touch my food.

Just looking around and waiting for my friends to come.

"Hey Edward"

I was so busy with my own thoughts that I didn't realize that someone had sat down right next to me.

"Oh hey Taylor "

I said trying to force a smile. It wasn't exactly the bad thing that happened.

Katelyn sat down next to me.

"Really Katelyn you are sitting with him?"

"Edward is a cool guy"

I wish James had shut up.

"Oh really, Edward here is a killer"

That's the bad thing.