Chapter 6

At your apartment, you threw your bag into the corner of your living room.

You were tired as you trudged up to your bedroom. You didn't feel like taking a shower. You'd do it before you left at 11 tonight.

You couldn't help but keep thinking about the animatronics.

They can turn into humans.

And they were really nice. You expected them to be rude and unwelcoming, but the only people mean to you were Bo and Cici. You probably set Bo straight. You can be a very scary person sometimes.

As for the apparently-a-duck animatronic.....you kinda fucked up when you mistakened her for a duck... So you're nog exactly on good terms with her right now. Most likely ever, really.

Welp, at least you tried (?). Did you really try? You're not sure.

You threw yourself onto you bed, face pushed into the pillow. You hadn't bothered to turn on the light or even change, so you fell asleep quickly.

(a/n; how am I supposed to end a scene I don't care about...Oh, that's it!)

~~~~~~time machine ride~~~~

Standing inside the pizzeria, you surveyed the room questioningly.

Boss said that the pizzeria was messy from the children, but you didn't think he meant this messy.

There was pizza sauce all over the walls, and it looked like someone had dragged through fingers through it.

There were popped balloons hanging onto every surface. And there were crushed prize boxes scattered everywhere.

You didn't think children did this.

You especially didn't think anyone fully human did this.

Because before you stood sauce-covered-now-human animatronics.

They stared at their toes guiltily, their ears drooping sadly.

"What happened." You demanded. You were so mad at them. You were the one who had to clean up the messes they made. Or else you'd get fired.

And you really didn't want to get fired.

No one dared to say anything. No ome stepped forward. No one moved. You honestly don't think they were even breathing. How long can they hold their breaths anyway? You should do a contest to see who can hold their breaths the longest.

You were getting ahead of yourself, though. That stuff can be done later. Right now you had to fix the pizzeria.

You stomped over to the janitor's closet, grabbed as many buckets and mops and rags as you could carry, and made your way back to the main room. The animatronics still stood where they were, still staring at their toes, still looking ashamed.

Good. You didn't care about their feelings. You didn't even bother scolding them like a mother with her child. As long as they were aware of what they did, that was enough.

You threw the cleaning supplies at their feet, and they jumped slightly. You stood with your hands on your hips, a scowl on your face.

"Bonnie." the purple-eared boy jolted. "Find a hose or a sink or something and fill up these buckets." He grabbed the buckets and ran off. "Spring and Goldie. Use a rag to start wiping down the walls. Chica, Freddy, and Foxy, when Bonnie gets back, take the mops and mop down the floors and the stage. Ballora, Baby, Mangle, Cici, Lolbit, Bonbon and Fred, get some paper towels and help with the stage, walls and floors. BB, JJ, Carly, Bidybabs, Minireenas, and Carl, clean off all of the tables and make yourself useful to the other animatronics."