Chapter 15

"mike what the hell did you do?!?!" Y/n asked worriedly. Everyone was somewhat calmed down, leaning over Mangles unconscious form.

Mike shrugged. "She was annoying me."

"So you knocked her out? With a bat?" Freddy asked. Cici took pictures of Mangle while Lolbit was laughing.

"She needed some common sense knocked into her," mike said coolly.

"What'd she even do?" Baby asked. Mike looked away and Jeremy blushed. Suddenly, JJ came running into the room.

"GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS." he pestered. At first, everyone ignored him.   Because he was annoying. JJ started running around everyone, poking their sides while saying, "GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS.," over and over again.

"OMIBOB WHAT, YOU LITTLE TWIT!?!??" Ballora yelled, grabbing him by the shoulders to stop him. JJ smiled real big.

"Scissors can cut people," he stated proudly. Ballora stared at him, her eyes wide.

"Well no duh." Cici rolled her eyes. "How long did that take you to find out?"

"I figured it out today." JJ grinned.

"How?"

"From experience. " JJ raised his left hand to show a ugly cut with blood trickling down his arm. Baby screamed.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN." Baby shrieked at her friends, who were silently looking at her. "ITS OKAY. JJ, STOP CRYING YOULL BE FINE. WHERE'S THE FIRST AID KIT??!?!"

she ran off to go find the medical box while JJ watched after her. He turned to Fred, "will she be okay?"

Fred contemplated this. "You know, I'm not really sure."

Fritz sighed. "I'll get the first aid kit." He walked over to where the office was, then came back with a small clear box in his hands. Baby was so frantic, she ran off towards the exit. She left the building.

No one's sure where she went.

~~~after JJ was patched up cuz I couldnt careless~~

Y/N Pov:
In the office
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Y/N," Vincent said, studying the metal fan on the table (the most feared animatronic). "What do you know about mechanics?"

I looked up from the tablet. "Nothing. Why?" Vincent slowly turned around to look at me.

"You know nothing about mechanics?" He asked, glaring at me. why was he so mad?

"No...? Is that a bad thing?"

Phone guy quickly interjected as Vincent straightened. "No, it's not. Vincent is just very sensitive about these kinds of mechanical things."

"No kidding," I muttered.

Just then, Bonnie burst into the room. "Okay. Who in the name of Fazbear stole Chica's pizza?"

"WHAT?!?!" the security guards shouted.

"Holy fuck were all going to die!!!" Fritz wailed.

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!!!" Mike screamed. I immediately jumped to my feet.

"YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO DIE?" I yelled at him. "IM ONLY A CHILD. YOURE A FUCKING OLD MAN."

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE, BITCH." Mike sounds around to face me, pointing accusingly at me. Jeremy jumped in between us, breaking up the argument before it got too far.

"N-now hold o-on." He said. "C-calm d-d-down. Chica's n-not here y-yet. We're not g-going to d-"

"wHo ThE fUcK sToLe My PiZzA"