Prologue (The Bad Beganing)

"Mister Poe, its one of Count Olaf's Hitman."

Jacey watches "A Series Of Unfortunate Event." she was laying on her stomach and just watch it with a smile, then she heard " JACEY, YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE HOUSE!" Jacey sigh as she pauses her show and stood up, walk to the kitchen, Jacey saw her parents waiting for their food for Jacey. Since there were not Maid or Butlers, Jacey had to cook, she was very smart like Baudelaire. Jacey started to cook her grandma's famous pancakes, her father was reading his newspaper and her mother was texting one of her lovers. Yes her parents are cheating on each other, they stay together because people will gossip around. Jacey finished cooking, she put plates in front of them as she bowed to be excused. Jacey walk back as she saw the screen to see The Baudelaire looking at her, she sighs as she says " I always want to be your friend but since Zoe death, i was really needed, someone to be there for me but that will never happen." Jacey looks up to see they had sad faces as if they can hear her, she shakes her head thinking that can't be possible.

Jacey turns it off as she went her room, she opens her room and went to sit on her bed. (Her room was red and black, she had a bookcase, computer, tv, video games. it goes when she stays with Justice Strauss) Jacey looks outside as the day began the night, she missed her sister so much. Jacey wants her to be alive and stay with her, something Jacey would go to her room, which is soon going to be a study for her father. Jacey sigh as she walks to her balcony, her room faced forset. Jacey lean on the railing as she sang that her sister used to sing to her

" How can I say this without breaking?

How can I say this without taking over?

How can I put it down into words

When it's almost too much for my soul alone?"

Jacey began to think about Zoe and how much she misses her

"I loved and I loved and I lost you

I loved and I loved and I lost you

And it hurts like hell

Yeah, it hurts like hell."

Jacey started to cry, knowing she will be alone forever.

I don't want them to know the secrets

I don't want them to know the way I loved you

I don't think they'd understand it, no

I don't think they would accept me, no."

Jacey felt anger, she never felt like the before.

"Dreams fight with machines

Inside my head like adversaries

Come wrestle me free

Clean from the war,

Your heart fits like a key

Into the lock on the wall

I turn it over, I turn it over

But I can't escape

I turn it over, I turn it over."

Jacey slowly wiped her tears and went back inside, she thought 'Why can't i meet The Baudelaire, i want to be friend with them and help them through this. Please.' As Jacey fell asleep, a person was sitting in her seat and reading a newspaper. The Men was Lemony Snickey, " Jacey Phantomhive, a girl who was smart, brave and a big heart but had a fear to be alone." Lemony put his newspaper down and walk to Jacey's bed, "A girl who wants to be friends with The Baudelaires through this Unfortunate Event Unfortunate Event." Lemony smile as he touches her forehead, "I will grant her wish." Jacey disappears as well did Lemony.

Jacey wake up to see she was not in her house, she got up but felt pain in her head. A woman opens the door and smile at Jacey, " Hello sweetie, how is your head." Jacey sat up and replied, " I'm fine ma'am, Where am i." The woman sat down on the bed, " Well, i found you in my backyard and so i took you in." Jacey thought she look so familiar, She was Justice Strauss. Jacey looks up and said "I'm so sorry, you see my parents ever really care about me, and keep yelling at me. So i ran away, i was run for hours and end up here." Jacey lied, she can't tell the truth. Justice gasp at her and hugged her, " My sweet, you can stay with me. Ok? by the way whats your name, I'm Justice Strauss " Jacey nodded and hugged back, she never saw her in the other episode, so it was nice to see her again. "Thank you much ma'ma and Jacey." Justice smile as she said, " You're welcome, now come downstairs to eat." She exited, and Jacey jumps up and dances around. Jacey loved this already, she looks down, she was still wearing her red and black dress and leggings with black flats.

Jacey smile as she skipped downstairs, she heard the bell rang and then heard " Jacey, can you get it." Jacey said back "Yes." she walked as she opens the door, she was three familiar face. The Baudelaires, they stared at each other, then Jacey said: " May i help you?" Violet said, " Well, we are here to see Justice Strauss." Jacey said, "Oh I'm sorry, come in." They came in as Jacey said, " I'm Jacey, you are?" Violet said, " I'm Violet, this my brother Klaus and this our baby sister, Sunny." Jacey smile as she let them into the kitchen, " Well, it's nice to meet you. my Aunt will be here shortly." Sunny said " Nice Lady." Jacey smile as she leveled to Sunny hight and said: "Thank you, Sunny." Klaus asked, " You can understand her?" Jacey nodded and she got up, " Yes, i used to babysit my cousin." Klaus nodded as Justice came in.

" Oh, The Baudelaires. What do I please?" Klaus said " Can we borrow your library, we need to cook for Count Olaf. " Jacey shivered at the word Count Olaf, and Violet saw this. " Are you ok, Jacey?" Jacey nodded and said, " Well, i just don't like Count Olaf." Justice ask "Why?" Jacey looks away from their staring and said: " He tried to sell my sister necklace." Justice rubbed her back as she said: " Ok, let's lead them to the library." Jacey nodded as she walks with Violet, Sunny, and Justice, but Klaus was behind. Jacey turn to him to see a bruise on his cheek, she stops and stops Klaus. Klaus saw her light blue eyes stare at him and his cheek, "Umm are you ok?" Jacey holds his cheek, "Did Olaf do this to you?" Klaus slowly nodded as she grabs his head and went to the bathroom, as they got there. Klaus sat on the toilet as Jacey got the first-Aid kit, "So, how did you end up with him." Klase look down as Jacey saw this, " Oh, you don't have to answer that." Jacey looks away in embarrassment, she got in a kneeled. Jacey lifted his head to get the bruise on his cheek, "My parents died in a fire and they think we did it." Klaus said. Jacey stops as they look each other, " Well, i hope they were good parents, mine not so much." Klaus looks up as Jacey look in his eyes, " My Sister died in a car accident and my parents didn't care about me or her." Klaus was sad for her but she smiled " I had no friends and i didn't want to be alone so i was hoping that we can be friends." Jacey said as she put it up, Klaus smiled as he stood up and hold his hand out. Jacey smiled, placing her hand on his. They stared for a minute but they heard " KLAUS, I FOUND A RECIPE FOR PASTE!" They took a step back as they blushed, "Umm, you better go." Klaus nodded as They went down, Jacey smile as Violet hugged her, " Thanks for making my brother smile." Jacey hugged back and said, "Of course." The Baudelaires went there way, then they heard " HEY GUYS!" they turned around to see Jacey smile and waving her hands, " IF OLAF GIVES YOU TROUBLE, LET ME KNOW I WILL KICK HIS BUTT!" They giggle as they yelled back " WELL DO!" Jacey got hit by Justice, then went inside.

The Baudelaires smiled on to store They were thinking about their new friend. Sunny said, " I like her." Violet and Klaus nodded as they went to the store.

( I'm sorry if i did it wrong, i want Jacey and Klaus to have a moment to together.)