Chapter 7, "Captain Sham" Kidnapped Jacey and Finding Aunt Josephine

Jacey was looking out the window as The Baudelaires trying to figure out what happened to Aunt Josephine, she felt so guilty she knew whats wrong with her. She sighs as she heard, " Jacey are you ok?" Jacey turn around to see Violet and smile. " I'm fine, Violet it's just this is the second time he has done this." Klaus came over to hold her hand, " We are going to finger out what happened to her, I promise." Jacey nodded as they went to make everything working, Violet and Klaus were trying to make the oven to work as Jacey was playing with Sunny.

They all ate as they were looking through some book to get a clue, then Jacey remembered where she was at but it might come at a cost. Count Olaf will not stop trying from getting their fortunate, so she might as well give herself up. Jacey said, " I'm going to the store to get some ingredients." Jacey put on a her red and black coat,

Violet said, " I will go with you-" Jacey cut her off, " No, you have to stay with your sibling and help Klaus find Aunt Josephine

Violet said, " I will go with you-" Jacey cut her off, " No, you have to stay with your sibling and help Klaus find Aunt Josephine." Violet was unsure but nodded, Jacey walk out and whispered " I'm sorry."

Jacey walk around as she bumps into someone, " Sorry." She looked up to see the person she wanted see, " Hello Count Olaf." He looked at her as he spoke in his "shipman" voice, " I'm not Count Olaf, I'm uh." He looks around to find a name, " I'm Captain Sham." Jacey looked very broad, " Really?" He looked angry as he grab her wrist and pulled her into alleyway. "What do you want, kid?" He said with his normal voice. Jacey said, " I want you to take me to Aunt Josephine." He looked confessed as he said, " Why would I do something like that?" Jacey raised an eyebrow as he sighs and said, " Fine but, why?" She simple said, " Because I know what you want, you can come after them over and over but, you will never have their fortunate." Count Oalf snap his fingers as his men grab Jacey as she was screaming but, now came. He smirk as he said, " Oh, I will get their fortunate some day."

Jacey has been gone for several hours, The Baudelaires have been trying find her in this little town but, they couldn't find her. She has been protecting us since the beginning, she is their first person who understand us and believe us. Violet looked worried as did Sunny and Klaus, Jacey is like part of theis family and they are not giving up on finding her and Aunt Josephine. They found out that there is a island that was holding them, they are about find where they could find the island but, the house was about to collapse. They escaped but, did not know where is island is.

They had to use the information that they got to get to Jacey and Aunt Josephine, they take a boat as they sail to get to them. There was a storm coming and they had to get there as soon as possible, they used a map they found and found Aunt Josephine but no Jacey.

Klaus pov,

As Me, Violet and Sunny look for Aunt Josephine and Jacey, we found a cave with a lady in it. " Excuse me, we looking for our Aunt Josephine." Violet ask as the lady turns around to our surprise it was Aunt Josephine, " CHILDREN!" She came to hug each of us, " How did you find me?" I pulled out the map that we used, " We used your husband old map to find you." I said with a smile but, soon frowned to realize that Jacey was nowhere. Violet saw my glazing around the cave, " Aunt Josephine, did Jacey come here." She was think and said, " The girl with light blonde hair with bright blue eyes." We nodded as she shake her head, " Nope, did not see her." I was worried about her, she could be in danger or kidnapped or worse killed, Count Olaf would do anything to get our fortune. Violet put a hand on my shoulder as she said, " We will find her Klaus, she is a strong person." I nodded focusing on getting Aunt Josephine.