Chapter 6 Count Olaf Frames Jacey for Murder and Meeting Aunt Josephine

Violet called Mr. Poe, as he came as fast as he could. " My Baudelaires, I'm very sorry." Jacey saw holding onto Klaus, as he put an arm around her. Poe heard the doorbell rang, he opens it to see Stefano and people who dressed up like doctors, nurse, and Police officer. " Who are you?" Stefano let himself in as the people followed behind him, " I'm Stefano, I'm professor Montgomery Montgomery's assistant." Klaus put Jacey in a chair as he said, " Why are you here, Count Olaf?" He ignored him as he went to the secret room. They followed as Jacey stayed, She was so sad about what happened. But then hookman and bald dude grabbed her, " HEY, LET GO OF ME!" Jacey tried to get out of their grasp, but it was no use. "It was Jacey who killed him!" She heard Count Olaf shout as they entered, they put Jace down as the cop put her in handcuffs. " HEY HEY, you can't do this!" Klaus yelled as he tried to get to Jacey, but hookman stopped him. " Mister Poe, she is the last one to see Montgomery Montgomery and so, she is the one to kill him." Mister Poe looked at Jacey who had her head down, " Why would Jacey kill him?" Count Olaf thought for a minute then said, " Montgomery killed her sister." Jacey looked up at him and glared at him, " How did he, he didn't know Zoe and why?" Olaf went close to her face then said," Oh my dear, He was the person who caused the crash of your poor big sister." Poe stepped between them and said, " if she did, But how?" Olaf smirked as he walked over to where the incredibly deadly viper's cage, he walked over to Jacey as he grabbed her arm and took her to the cage. " So, you agree that you were the last one to see him." Jacey nodded slowly as he pushed her up the cage, " So you did kill him." Jacey shakes her head as she tried to get out of his grasp, " Please, i didn't kill him." Poe stepped up and said, "Stefano, please stop scaring her." Count Olaf went beside the 'cop', and the cop whispered to his ear. Jacey went to Klaus and he tried to undo the handcuffs, as Violet was tried to hide Jacey. " Ladies and Gentleman i have some evidence about Miss Phantomhive killing Morty." Stefano looked at the body as he smirked, as he looked up. " Jacey Phantomhive visited Montgomery, at 12:00 P.M. She was so angry at him, as he turns his back. Jacey took the chance and opened to the incredibly deadly viper's cage, and it killed him as Jacey went to bed and pretend that nothing happened." Poe looked at Jacey as she was looking down as she was guilty, she didn't want to go to jail away from her friends. Klaus got an idea as he whispered to Violet, she smiled as she nodded. " What if i can prove that My Jacey didn't do it." Klaus stepped up as Count Olaf glared at him, " Fine." He smirked as he said, " I know Jacey was not ok before she sleeps when she got up to see Montgomery, She talked to him and she was crying. Jacey was singing a song to him as she was holding him, they said goodnight and she went to bed. I knew Jacey did to kill him because she never said, that her sister was killed by Montgomery. So, i do have one thing that will make Jacey innocent."

Count Olaf growl little as Violet showed up with a machine and some cream, " This machine is supposed to get the viper out of snakes, but this is the murder weapon." Everyone gasp expect for Count Olaf and Jacey, she went to Klaus but one of the Count Olaf men grabs her arm. " But who did it?" Mister Poe said but Violet answered that coldly, " Count Olaf did." she pointed at Stefano, as he crossed his arms. " I told you I'm not Count Olaf, I'm Stefano." Jacey got an idea then she said, "Than should us your ankle." Cont Olaf saw Jacey right between Klaus and Violet, "W-What are you talking about?" Jacey glared at him, " Count Olaf has a tattoo on his ankle, so if you show us and then Poe wipe it with the cream his ankle." Klaus and Violet knew what she was doing so, they smiled at Jacey as Count Olaf showed his ankle and Poe clean it. It showed a tattoo, the EYE tattoo. " Baudelaires, it seems you were right again. Officer, arrest that man." Jacey got worried as she said, "Mister Poe, that one of Count Olaf men." Poe turns to see Count Olaf and The Doctor see them running, everyone else ran off. Jacey sign in relief as Klaus and Violet hugged her, Jacey smiled as she about to hugged back but her hand were still in handcuffs. "Umm Guys, I'm still in cuffs." They pulled away as Violet got a bob-pin and tried to get it off her, and it was worked as Jacey was rubbing her wrists. " Baudelaires and Phantomhive, its seemed that We have to go to another place." They looked at each other as they went to get their bags, but Jacey stayed as she walks to the table as she said, " Uncle Morty, im very sorry. I got you killed, you were an amazing guardian to me and the Baudelaires. When Zoe died, i didn't know what to do. I was lonely and my parents didn't do anything about it, they just ignore me. *sighs* i just wish i would have stayed with you longer. Thanks again. rest in peace uncle." Jacey slowly started to cry as Klaus, Sunny and Violet were standing at the door with sad faces and Mister Poe was balling his eyes out. Then She decided to sing to him, that song she sang that she did night.