chapter five

Emma's POV:

I woke up the next morning in a really good mood. It was Friday and not to mention I have a super hot neighbor. However, I am promising myself that I won't jump right into a relationship. I just moved to this school and I've known Nash for not even a week. But It wouldn't hurt to try and make my appearance a little better today. Just because. I rolled out of bed to check my phone and I had one text. [Tay: walk with me to school today! I have news <3] Hmm, I wonder what that could be about.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair, body, and shaved. My phone was playing Austin Mahone's new album, "The Secret." It was amazing. I turned off the water and dried myself off. I walked over to my closet and picket out dark ripped skinnies and a red laced tanktop. I decided on my gold sandals and a gold sequined necklace. I slipped on the outfit and I brushed my hair, teeth, and put in my contacts. I dried my hair and heated up my straightener. I straightened my hair until it was pin straight which took about thirty minutes. My makeup was the usual with a bit more foundation. 

It was 7:58 and I had to leave at 8:00. Perfect timing. I said bye to my family and headed out the door to Taylor's house. I was almost to her door when she burst through the door with a huge smile on her face.

"What's your deal?" I asked, laughing at how excited she looked. 

"Guess what?" She asked. "Spill." I said. "Jack Gilinsky asked me to hang out tonight!" She squealed. Jack was really cute and he was extremely popular, at least that's what Tay has told me. Jack was also Nash's best friend.

"He invited me to his house tonight! He said we're watching movies and just hanging out. Oh, and he said Nash is bringing someone too, sadly. I wanted it to just be us but who knows, it could be fun." 

I frowned. Nash is bringing someone? I thought he'd bring me, but whatever. How could he like me anyway? We barely ever talk. That's when I remembered! I haven't told Tay anything about Nash and I. "Tay I need to tell you something." I said. I began to tell her about the incident in the hallway and how we ended up in the same classes and how he showed me around school. Oh, and that we found out last night that we're neighbors!

"That's crazy, Em!" Taylor smiled then sighed. "I'm sorry he didn't invite you, Emma. Nash sometimes is like that, but if you feel like he's into you and you aren't sure, ask him. I don't want you getting hurt." "Thanks. And reguardless, I hope you have a great time with Jack," I said. And I genuinely meant that. She deserves it.

I walked into first hour and sat down. I was one of the first ones in there. I absolutely hate that. I looked around as kids started piling in when I caught a glimpse of Nash walking towards me. My heart started to beat fast for some reason. This never happens to me. Nash took his seat and grinned at me. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I replied as my heart rate slowed down. He was so adorable the way his dimples showed when he smiled. He was wearing a blue and white flannel with dark jeans and white vans.

"Emma," Nash started, cutting me off from my thoughts. "I was wondering if you'd want to hang out with me tonight. My friend Jack invited me to go chill at his house tonight and told me to invite someone. There will be movies and stuff. If you want to come with me, I'll pick you up and take you over there." He said nervously. I was honestly shocked that he was asking me. I thought he'd already asked another girl.

"Yeah, I'll go." I smiled. "Here, give me your phone." He gave it to me as I punched my number into his phone. "Text me when you're about to leave." "Cool." He smirked. I couldn't wait until this day was over so I could tell Tay about it! Things worked out great and I was beyond excited.

-

AN: Hi! I decided to update again tonight just because it's summer and I have a lot of time on my hands. Be sure to comment and VOTE to show some love! :)