chapter four

Nash's POV

When I got home from school, I noticed my mom wasn't here. I really wanted pizza but I couldn't cook to save my life, so I decided to call her to see where she was. 

phone conversation 

"Hello?" She answered.

"Mom, where are you at?"

"Honey I'm at the new neighbors house. You can come on over and meet them," She said. I really didn't feel like going over there cause honesly all I wanted was food, but it would probably be rude to not say hi.

"Alright, I'll be there in like two minutes." I said. She said bye and hung up. I don't even know when the neighbors moved in. Hopefully they aren't just old people cause old people talk too long.

I went in Hayes' room to get him to come with me but I remembered he's at some movie with Skylynn and Johnny. (AN: Johnny is Nash's stepdad).

I grabbed my phone and started walking to their house. I'm not staying long. I have better things to do on a Thursday night than to meet people that I don't care to meet. Okay that might sound really bad but I was going to film a YouTube video. I just hit two million subscribers so I really owe everyone a new video.

I soon arrived at the house. It looked a lot like ours on the outside. I knocked and waited for an answer. A lady with pale skin and dark brown hair who looked around the same age as my mom opened it with a wide smile on her face. "Nice to meet you, honey. I'm Mrs. Saunders, but you can call me Katherine." I shook her hand. "I'm Nash, it's great to meet you." I looked over to the couch where my mom, probably Mr. Saunders, and two little girls were sitting. They looked like identical twins. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs as my mouth dropped. Emma was the new neighbor! What a small world. She looked as shocked as I was until a smile appeared on her face. She was so beautiful.

"Emma, this is Nash. Elizabeth's son" Katherine said, fixing her gaze on Emma. 

"Yes. We've met." Emma said. Her beautiful pale blue eyes staring into mine. She kinda turned me on to be honest. 

 "Well," my mom said finally, getting up from the couch. "Shall we get going and let them spend the rest of their evening together, Nash?" 

We started hugging eachother goodbye as I reached Emma. I wrapped my arms around her waiste as she hugged my neck. It was a really tight hug and it felt right.  I didn't want to let go. She smelled amazing and I was so much taller than her. It was cute how short she was compared to me.

We continued to hug as Mr. Saunders cleared his throat. Way to ruin the moment. We immediately let go of eachother and I turned around noticing everyone looking at us impatiently. I scratched the back of my neck and said bye to Emma. She blushed and waved at me. My mom welcomed them to the neighborhood again as we walked back to our house. I couldn't help but smile. She was adorable. Maybe I'll get her number at school tomorrow.

-

AN: Does Nashy have a crush? Aww. Hey guys, I've noticed that this story hasn't been getting many reads. Is it because you don't like the story? Let me know so I can decide whether or not to keep writing. But if you do like it, leave a comment and VOTE! :)