14 - Missing

-Two hours earlier-

"Hey, hyung. Have you noticed y/n's been happier recently?" Jungkook asks over his shoulder. "So you've noticed too Jungkook-ah? Ha. I'm happy that she's getting better."

"I still feel guilty about leaving her alone at the apartment. Anything could still happen."

"I am too but life goes on. If she's in trouble she'll call us, I trust her with that." The older kneads the dough before an idea pops into his head. "Hey! We should bake something for her! I know she misses the sweets here."

"That's a great idea! She loves everything here but we'll make something special!" Jungkook can already picture your smiling face, his heart quickens at the thought. We'll be home soon noona.

-
Same time from Jimin's POV

"Mr. Park? Would you care for a pillow, maybe a blanket?"

I hear the students giggling as I jerk my head up, wiping away the drool from my mouth.

"N-no thank you. I'm sorry." The professor scoffs then returns to the lesson.

What is wrong with me? I've been having weird dreams of her more and more recently. I couldn't sleep at all last night, is this another vampire thing? I should probably ask Namjoon.

When she hugged me the other night... for some reason something in me went off like a switch. It felt completely different from the other times she's touched me.

The warmth from her delicate skin, the smell of her soft hair and the desperation in her tight hug... Gah! What the hell Jimin! This is your very not single best friend! Not only that, it's fucking Y/n!

I go to rub my temples then lean back in my chair, exhausted from my thoughts and wait for the class to be over. Ugh. Maybe I just need to get laid again.

-

"Hmm?" You try to blink your eyes but a makeshift blindfold is preventing you from opening your eyes. There's a sharp, throbbing pain on the left side of your head. FUCK!

You try to gain consciousness of your surroundings and realize you're in the backseat of a car. Panic further floods your mind as you feel your hands and legs restricted and your mouth taped shut.

You compose yourself, trying to remember what happened. Your throbbing ankle acts as a trigger, the events that happened leading up to the ride flash in your head.

-
"Found ya."

His face is hard to read but all you need to know is that he's unpredictable. You try to slowly back away but he yanks you to his side, slinging his left arm over behind your neck.

"Ah, come on. I spent all this time looking for you and you're just gonna run away, again?" He pouts.

You're frozen in place as you feel a cold yet sharp object lightly pressing the front of your throat. He stealthily put his arm over your shoulder to conceal the knife from any unwanted eyes. Both of you crouched facing the aisle. He tsks.

"Now, you listen very closely, girly. You're going to follow me out back into the car. I'll put the knife away because it'll drive too much attention. But don't pull anything stupid. You won't win."