29 - Brothers

(A/N: 1K+ reads I'm about to cry ;-; Thank y'all for entertaining my story. If you've made it this far ily and slightly apologize lol ;~; OKAY BACK TO THE STORY)

- - - -

Minho manages to flutter his eyes open, his whole body aches as he tries to move, but he moves his limbs to find them bound. There's something put over his head so he can't see his surroundings.

Trying to remember what happened last to try and put pieces together but just before he could he hears what sounds like a heavy metal door creak open.

Echoing footsteps bounce off the walls as they approach him. He knows to stay calm but he isn't prepared to meet who's in front of him.

"Minho. Now... Just what brings you to Seoul? Or should I ask... who?"

He freezes and tenses at the man's deep, raspy yet familiar voice.

He's taken back, swallowing his sore throat before stuttering out a broken name.

"H-hyu... Hyunjin?"

The opposite man smiles, half heartedly that he remembers just by his voice.

"It's been quite a while old friend."

- - - -
*12 years flashback*

"Kookie! You're not doing it right!" A young Namjoon scolds a smaller Jungkook struggling to practice on the plant.

"I'm trying! It's not as easy for me as it is for you!" Jungkook yells causing Namjoon to stand there still.

Minho watched from afar, talking to two men his age but decided to step in seeing Jungkook struggle.

"Here Kook." He laughs cupping the younger's hands over the soil. "Close your eyes, breathe deep and focus."

Minho peeks an eye open to make sure the younger is listening and is satisfied when he is.

"Now think of every little part in the seed, think about it growing, the process it must go through for it to become a big, healthy plant."

Jungkook scrunches his face in focus, listening to every word of his teacher and doing as he says.

His heart races as he feels something thin yet sturdy poke underneath his hand.

His eyes shoot open as he retracts his hands back to see the sliver of plant poking out of the soil, joy fills his heart as he sees his hard work and his teacher's prideful face.

He jumps at Minho in a warm embrace.

"Thank you songsaenim! Thank you thank you!" Jungkook's embrace warms Minho's and Namjoon's heart.

"No problem, Kook." Minho smiles as he pats Jungkook on the back softly.

"Hyunjin-hyung!" Namjoon yells in excitement.

The older men look to the smiling young boy.

"Look at what Kookie did!" He runs up, grabs the man's large hand and drags him to the two, while Hyunjin smiles.