fuck a door

Hey guys, so I have this massive problem, but it's not really that big of a deal, Idk I just hate it ya know?

My older sister's phone is fucked.

Like, really fucked. She dropped it in the bathroom while she was taking a shit (i think) and now it has been useless for three weeks, and In that remaining three weeks, all she did was borrow my phone and use it for her personal use, while MY things are in it.

I mean, I know I'm not supposed to be complaining because she is family, and If I used the argument "i don't have privacy in my phone anymore" my mother is going to pull that "BUT SHE'S YOUR FUCKING SISTER" card and tbh I don't want to argue.

I love my sister.

I really do.

My only problem with the matter is that; she lives three blocks away from us and every goddamn after noon her kids (she has kids) takes the phone from me and tells me their mother is going to use it, and if I refuse to give her the phone she calls me selfish and rude and Imma be like

And sometimes she returns it late and I would be mad cause I have things in the device that I wanna attend to and she would still be fucking angry and call me selfish like; dON'T I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD?

Whatever, I'm just glad the phone is with me right now because I needed to update my shit in it. She returned it to me about thirty minutes ago and now I'm typing in it. Although I'm pretty sure she's going to borrow it again tomorrow and I'm just really stressed.

Imma go ahead and skip school just cause. My mom allowed me and I need some good sleep.

Goodnight/Morning/Afternoon/Eve whatever the fuck the time is wherever you are xx