The Princess is an Alcoholic

"Dylas, a bottle of wine please."

Frey sat at a table in Porcoline's restaurant with a slice cake that the titular owner had baked earlier that day. Porcoline was out of town and had left Dylas in charge of the restaurant. It was almost nine.

Frey looked at the clock and tapped her foot impatiently. Dylas was there but Doug and Leon had yet to arrive. She had gone about the whole day rushing to complete her errands so that she would be in town before nightfall and she was ready to have a little fun.

"Where are they?" she murmured impatiently.

"Are you that excited to get drunk?" asked Dylas as he set down the bottle of wine.

"Yes, I've been working hard all week; I think I deserve a little fun on a Friday night," she replied, pouring a bit of the wine into a cup and emptied it. She took a moment to enjoy the aftertaste before pouring some more and offering the cup to the horse waiter. "Considering went dungeon crawling with me this week, I think you deserve some fun too."

"I'm supposed to be working," he replied, cleaning the adjacent table.

"Come on Dy, you might as well relax a little. Nobody else is going to come in except Leon and Doug; it's fine!"

Dylas glanced up but continued working on the other table.

Frey pouted."You're going to leave me to drink all alone?"

Dylas straightened up. He was about to reject her offer again when he saw her giving him puppy dog eyes. He pierced his lips together, strode over to the princess, and quickly downed the wine.

"Happy now?" he asked.

"I didn't know you were fond of indirect kisses Dylas..." she teased.

"Wha-?" Dylas glanced at the glass cup in his hand, there was only one lip print on it. His face turned bright red. "SHUT UP!" he shouted, slamming the glass down onto the table.

Frey giggled and reached for the wine bottle.

"I see that you two have started the party without us."

Through the door came Leon and Doug.

"Yeah, leave some wine for the rest of us!" added Doug, taking a seat across from Frey.

"I've been wondering when you guys would show. If it weren't for Dylas here I'd be all alone," said Frey as she took three classes and served her three companions. "Dylas, you may want to bring over more bottles. This one isn't going to last long," she said as she poured another cup for herself and downed it.

"You know you have to pay for these , right?" replied Dylas as he went behind the counter and came back with five bottles under each arm.

THUD!

The boys' eyes widened. On the table was a large bag of gold.

Dylas picked it up. It was so heavy he had to lift it with two hands. He weighed it in his arms.

"There has to be 200,000G in this!" he said in amazement.

"210,000G" replied Frey, pouring the last bit of the first bottle into her cup.

"Where did you even get that much money?" asked Doug.

"Elementary my dear Douglas." Frey took a sip from her cup. "I had a whole bunch of extra materials, spent most of the week forging, then sold it all off in one day."

"Impressive," said Leon, sipping his drink.

"Yep," she said with pride. "Drinks on me tonight, boys." Frey cracked open another bottle. "That money can cover 105 bottles."