16 (M) Final

They know it's too early to have sex after everything that has happened but it doesn't mean that the air between them isn't full of sexual tension when they're alone.

Taehyung has even decided to stay in the guest room for the time being, just to make sure they won't get carried away.

"Babe, have you seen the article about us?" Taehyung shows him the newspaper where a huge picture of them is placed over the whole length.

"No, what are they writing again?" The younger shoves a piece of sandwich into his mouth, looks up and peeks over the edge to get a glimpse when Taehyung starts to read.

"Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung are the most influential couple in Korea and maybe even in whole Asia. They aren't married yet but it's only a matter of time and if this happens, then no one can stop them anymore. Models from all over the world travel to our country hoping to get a contract but only a few, mostly unknown and barely 21 years old, will stand a chance." The older scoffs.

"What about Kim WooBin? He's like fifty and one of our most booked models. They need to do their job correct or else I'll have a talk with them." Taehyung hates it when they portray them wrongly. His parents company makes advertisements for a lot of things, to name only one - cleaning pastilles for false teeth elderly wear.

"Dont worry about them, people in our business know what we are looking for. Agencies are sending enough applicants even without any news written about us." Jeongguk doesn't bother it at all but he can understand Taehyung's dislike about the article.

They're loaded with work but not as much as before. It's still exhausting but they have enough time for themselves now.

It's been three months since they got back together, Jeongguk's father has announced their engagement and Korea accepted the gay couple surprisingly well.

"We need to hurry or else we'll come to late." The younger shoves the last piece of his breakfast into his mouth, drinks the cold coffee before he even could swallow the food and stands up.

Taehyung shakes his head, he's waiting for the moment he chokes to death. "Slow down the fuck, you're your own boss, who'll scold us if we're late?"

"Yunhee, she always scolds me when I let our partner or appointments wait." Jeongguk pulls the other up who was calmly drinking his tea.

"Jeon fucking Jeongguk!" He curses when the liquid runs over his chin and down to his shirt. "Look what you have done, now we will take even longer because I have to change." The older groans, tries to save at least his pants.

That's an usually morning, they bicker, get ready and leave the house way to early, even tho Jeongguk makes a fuss about being too late.

They've gotten used to everything pretty fast but the tension never leaves them. They steal glances in the shared office, undress each other with their eyes but they don't even kiss at work.

At home it's a little bit different. Movie nights are a daily routine, with cuddles and make out sessions but not to a point where they lose themselves.

Taehyung and Jeongguk have never talked about having sex because both are afraid to bring it up.

It's one week later when the older goes back home earlier than the younger. He couldn't watch him any longer with his bulking muscles below the way too tight shirt. Jeongguk even dared to make push-ups right in front of him!

He needs a cold shower, maybe even help himself with the raging boner he tried so hard to hide from his fiancé.

Luck wasn't on his side, when he was about to get rid of his suffocating clothes Jeongguk's voice echoes through the house making him groan. "Honey, where are you?"