Chapter: 5

~Lucy's POV~

~2 Months later~

Hibiki and Haru are like my best friends now. I finally am passing art! but I dropped out along with Music as well. Instead in doing Journalism! Lately something has been off and Haru... Like he stutters a lot and his face goes red every time I say a complement to him... It's really confusing me lately...

"Lucy! come on we are going to be late for class!" Gray yelled at me.

"Okay! coming!!" I yelled back. I ran out our bedroom and ran out the door.

"LUCY WE CAN WALK YA KNOW! NO NEED FOR RUNNING" Gray yelled behind me. I stopped and waited him to catch up. He caught up to me and snaked his arm around my waist. We talked about how odd Haru has been lately.

"He likes you Lucy." Gray said bluntly.

"Does he?!" I half yelled.

"Are you blind Lucy?"

"No... well I'm not going to leave you for him, because you are all I need" I got onto my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. We walked all the way to college. As soon as I walked in Hibiki came towards us and kissed me. I pushed him away and hid behind Gray. Someone grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back. I looked over my shoulder and saw Haru. He stared pull me away from Gray. Gray punched Hibiki and started yelling at him. I struggled to get out of Haru grip, but it isn't working. Then I thought of the guys biggest weakness. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He let go of me and fell to the ground. Gray saw what happened, and he started to beat up Hibiki and then went to Haru. I started to cry. I hated seeing my friends lying there beaten up.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" a voice yelled out to us. The person walked closer and it was Gray's art teacher...

"GRAY FULLBUSTER! GO TO THE HEAD OFFICE NOW!!!!!" she screamed at him. He looked at me and saw that I was crying. He started to walk to me, but the teacher forced him to go. I cried even more. Ms Mirajane came over to me and hugged me. I cried into her shoulder.

"W-What's going to happen to him..." I asked her quietly.

"I don't know it depends what the head person decides..." She rubbed my back while staring at the two boys lying on the ground. 20 minutes later of waiting for Gray to come back. The two boys left 15 minutes go and Ms Mirajane had to go teach the art class. I sat there for hours. Before I knew it, it was night-time. I started to walk home because it's dangerous to be out at night on your own. I unlocked our house and went inside hoping that Gray was sitting on the couch, but he wasn't... I went to our room and he wasn't there I looked everywhere but no sign of him. The next thing I knew my phone buzzed. I ran to my phone and it was a message from Gray...

Gray <3 - Hey babe... I'm not going to be home for a bit... I'm fine just being questioned by police what happened... It turns out that Hibiki is in a coma because how hard I punched him. Don't worry I will be home as soon as a I get out of here... I love you my Lucy...

I didn't reply I just cried and cried. This is all my fault. I started to scream but no one came to see why there is screaming. I ran to our room and cried. I got out one of Gray's jackets and put it on. I went to bed; I feel so alone without Gray... I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...