Chapter: 8

~Gray's POV~

Lucy just sat there in silence... I looked down at the ground waiting for her reply...

"Do you have to go..." Lucy ask in a whisper.

"No... I don't but if that's the case I will lose my job..." I replied to her. She started to cry, I hugged her and rubbed her back so she would calm down. She stuffed her face into my chest.

"I don't know what to do... I don't want to leave you and I don't know how long I will be gone for..."

"Go.... I will wait for you..." I looked at Lucy with utter shock. She turned and smiled at me with tears in her eyes.

"Promise me you will come back to me..."

"I promise..." She hugged me and cried into my chest...

~The Next Day~

I got into the car with Lucy and we started to drive to where I work. It took us about 20 minutes to get there. We arrived at my work and we started to walk to my boss's office. We got to the door and I knocked on the door. We heard a faint 'come in' I opened the door and let Lucy in before me. We walked over to the desk and sat down in the two chairs on the other side to where my boss was sitting.

"So, what is your answer, Gray?" My boss asked me.

"I will go... When do I leave..."

"Two days from now. Also is this your girlfriend.?" He turns and looks at Lucy.

"yes. this is Lucy"

"Mmm since you are together, I will pay extra for time you guys are a paired. Also, Gray someone will pick you up at 8 sharp two day's time." I nodded and stood up and Lucy followed. I walked to the door and I opened it for Lucy. She walked through then I followed her. I closed the door behind me, and I saw that Lucy was about to cry again so I walked closer to her and hugged her tight. She put her hands on my chest and cried into my chest. I rubbed her and to try to get her to stop.

"Why so soon" She screamed into my chest.

"I don't know... I don't know..." A couple minutes later she calmed down and we walked to our car...