Chapter: 13

Hey Guys, I'm sorry about not posting last couple of weeks chapters. The reason was because I was sick, and I was pretty much sleeping all the time. Don't worry I'm okay now so I should able to post as per normal again. So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Also, this book is coming to an end real soon, sad I know. ~Dogs

~Gray's POV~

I called a taxi driver place so one of the taxi people can come to pick me up and take me to the jeweller. A couple minutes later a taxi came and pick me up. I told the man the place I wanted to go, and he started the car to drive me there. A couple minutes later he dropped me off to the jewellers and told me how much I needed to pay him. I gave him the money and got out the car. I stood there watching the car drive away and when I couldn't see it, I went into the jewellers. I opened the door and walked inside. I looked at all the rings that they had there. Someone walked up behind me. I turned around to see a man stand behind me.

"Good afternoon sir, can I help you with anything?" He asked me.

"Yes, you can, I'm looking for a -"

~Time skip~

I was standing outside of me and Lucy's house. The nerves kicked in. I took two deeps breaths and grabbed my keys out of one of my bags. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it to see everything was the places where I left a couple months ago. I turned around to close the door. once it was shut, I turned around and saw Lucy with a big knife ready to attack someone. she stood there shocked. She let go of the knife, it seemed like she didn't care if it stabbed her.

"Hey Lucy... I kept my promised to ya..." I told her. She burst into tears and she smiled at me. She ran up to me and hugged me. she cried more and more into my shoulder. I patted her hair trying to calm her down, but I ended up crying with her... We sat down on the ground without letting go of each other. We stayed like that for a long time. she looked up at me and smiled like there was no tomorrow.

"I miss you so much Gray, I was so worried when the army people told me you were missing in action..." She sobbed into my army shirt.

"Well I'm back... just with more roughed up this time..." I mumbled into her hair.

For the rest of the day we were just hugging each other without saying a word to each other. When it was about dinner time we went out for dinner. When we got a table, I started to get nervous of what I was about to do...