Chapter six

I woke up to a huge commotion coming from Harry's room. I heard a bunch of yelling and banging around. I shot up in bed and ran out of the door to Harry's room.

"Haz you look like shit!" Someone yelled as I ran through the door.

"Har-" I stopped in my tracks as two other boys I've never seen before looked back at me. Harry's tired gaze found me and the other two smirked.

"Uh, Matty, Ben this is Catherine. She's my nurse." Harry said, clearing his throat. The two guys turned back towards Harry and I noticed a hint of red hit his cheeks.

"Catherine huh? Have you been taking good care of our baby cousin??" The blond one said.

"Uh..."

"I'm still older than Ben." Harry whined.

"Yea, but you're smaller than me." The tall one said crossing his arms. They turned and smirked at me. I got a sudden chill and realized I was in my pj shorts and a tank top. I folded my arms across my chest.

"Uh, I'm going to go." I pointed and turned back towards my room. I slipped in and closed the door behind me, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes.

"Haz, she's fit." I could hear one of them say. I turned towards the door and pressed my ear to it.

"Yea, I know. But it's not like that. She's just my nurse." Harry responded. I couldn't help but hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Why don't you do something about it?"

"I'm not going to try. She's not interested." Harry said.

"Mate, when has that stopped you before? I can tell you like her Harry."

"Just drop it Matty." Harry said shortly. I took a breath and stepped away from the door. Harry liked me. It was obvious. And it was also obvious that he was upset. But I'm not here to start a relationship. I shook my head. Why did I have to remind myself? I ran my hand through my hair and walked over to pick clothes out for the day. I changed quickly and brushed through my hair, before walking back out. Harry's cousins were sitting on the couch watching tv with Harry. They looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello again." The blond said. I smiled and waved.

"So. I'm Ben in case you didn't pick that up earlier. This is Matty." Ben said, pointing to himself and the blond.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." I said, shortly. I walked past them to Harry.

"How are you doing today Harry?" I asked, checking over his vitals and knee.

"I'm alright. It hurts more than usual today though." Harry said, winced as I examined it.

"Ok, I'll give you some more medicine. That should help with the pain." I placed his pain pills on the table next to his bed.

"I'll be right back." I said, heading towards the kitchen.

"Uh, help yourself to food if you're hungry." Harry offered. I smiled and nodded. Harry smiled and turned towards the tv. I walked through the door and my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Catherine. It's Lori. I just wanted to make sure you are ok? I know our conversation last night probably made you upset and I just want you to know that I was just trying to-"

"Lori. It's ok. You were right. Sort of. I'm not upset with you." I said, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. I placed my phone on the counter on speakerphone.

"No I wasn't. I don't want to push you into doing anything and you don't have to." Lori said. I grabbed the water. Lori continued.

"I know, but I just wanted to let you know that I understand what you went through and I'm sorry to have-"