The first chapter

"SANS! GET UP WE NEED TO GO ON PATROL TO CAPTURE AND INSLAVE    HUMANS!" I heard papyrus yell from downstairs. "Come on boss it's 3:00 in the morning."I said as my usual bitchy,         lazy self. "I DON'T CARE THERES A THING CALLED PUZZLES THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED!"I sighed. listening to papyrus bitch and complain was getting annoying, "ya know boss there's also a thing called sleep maybe instead of breaking my eardrums you could try sleeping." I said getting out of bed. "SANS STOP MAKING STUPID FUCKING EXCUSES AND COME DOWN HERE......BESIDES YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE EARDRUMS."I got dressed and headed down stairs. Papyrus was getting ready to go out "COME ALONG SANS WE MUST GET GOING!" "Yeah yeah"I said "give me a minute." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of mustard from the fridge and walked out."SERIOUSLY..I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK THAT STUFF!" Said papyrus  "somebody's moody today." I mumbled under my breath."WHAT WAS THAT?!?" Yelled papyrus. "I AM YOUR SUPERIOR YOU WILL DO AS I SAY AND NO BACK TALK! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I stood there speechless."DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!" He repeated. I whispered under my breath something that would piss him off if I said it out loud. "WHAT WAS THAT!" Papyrus yelled.                   I said.....FUCK YOU" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I guess it through him off guard because it made him jump a little." I don't care how much you say your superior I don't really care. You can go on and on about how your all CAPTAIN OF THE FUCKING GUARD BUT HAVE YOU REALIZED NOBODY CARES!" At this point I was yelling at him while he looked at me as if he was just slapped in the face. "I wish I had a brother that wasn't as big of a dick as you!" I turned around and walked away  " see you at home" I said. I didn't look back but I could just imagine the look on his face.