The Ninth Chapter

When we got home to snowdin. I opened the door...."PAPYRUS!!!!" I yelled. When I realized that I yelled I stoped at the door sans rushed in and saw his paps. They hugged I walked over awkwardly. " h-hey b-boss howzit goin-" surprisingly instead of a slap upside the skull I got the biggest and probably first ever hug from paps that I remember. "SANS NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Paps said sounding mad but thoughtful at the same time. " I-I missed you paps." I said " wait... how did you get here?" I asked letting go as he did the same. "OH YES I WAS REGRETTING WHAT I HAD SAID EARLIER THAT WHEN I FELL ASLEEP I WOKE UP IN THE SNOW! AT FIRST I THOUGHT YOU PRANKED ME BUT THEN I MET HIM!" Pap explained pointing towards the other paps. " pap I really missed you but you wouldn't believe the shit I've been through." Sanses papyrus looked at me."WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" He said looking at both of us. " it's a really long story pap." Sans said looking at me blushing slightly. I winked at him witch made him even more flustered. I looked over at my paps and noticed that he was looking at me weird. " umm paps? Everything ok?" " WAIT!" He said "SOMETHINGS DIFFERENT HERE.... YOU!!!!" He said pointing to sans. " YOU ARE ACTING VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOUR BROTHER TOLD ME! HAS ANYTHING HAPPENED THAT YOU NEED ARE ASSISTANCE WITH?" Paps said staring at the flustered sans. " w-well I....um.." sans started but couldn't get any of the right words to say. I stepped in " not much nothing really to worry about." I said and kissed sans on the cheek and walked into the kitchen. " hey where do you guys keep the mustard?" I asked when I reached the kitchen. It was silent in there when I came back in mustard in my hand sans was on the couch jus face every shade of blue you ever knew while both papyrus's where staring at me. "What?" I said sitting casually next to sans with my arm around him. " OK...." papyrus said looking straight at me.
((Hi sorry for the small note but when it's reds pov he calls his papyrus pap and sanses papyrus just papyrus. Get that i hope so keep reading ))
" OK WHEN WAS THIS A THING?" He said out loud as usual. I looked over at him. " nothing's changed I don't know what your talking about." He looked at me as he crossed his arms. "ARE YOU AND SANS A THING NOW?!?" Pap finally said out loud. "Wow that's really forward even for you pap." I said looking at him. " JUST ANWSER ME SANS!" Papyrus said looking at sans. He didn't say anything but he did look at me with the face that said 'are we really' I nodded and so did he. Both papyrus's looked at us with big grins. " THIS CALLS FOR ARE SPECIAL SPAGHETTI ILL GO TO THE STORE AND BUY SOME NOW!!" Papyrus said running out of the house. Paps not to far behind. I looked down at sans. " sans?" I asked he looked at me. "Yeah Red." I looked over at the wall before looking back at him. " what ever happened to frisk?" He looked at me with a surprised face. " they must be at Asgore by now but.... with chara gone they must have gone pacifist before really going and killing all the monsters." That means. The door burst open "SANS WE MUST GET TO ASGORE'S CASTLE  RIGHT NOW!!!" We jumped to our feet as we ran out the door. Sans teleported us to Asgore's me and pap stayed behind not to disturb the commotion going on.
The fight ended frisk won and the barrier broke monsters were free. When it was over I ran to sans. He hugged me as everyone watched. I didn't care and he didn't ether.    "awww." I could her people say from behind me. That didn't matter all that mattered was that we were safe and sans was in my arms and we were safe as everyone started to walk to the surface. I grabbed sanses hand as we walked through the broken barrier.
The sun shone into my eyes as I gazed down the mountain. I looked over at sans. He had the cutest smile I had ever seen. The view was breathtaking I couldn't help but smile to. We stood there for a couple of seconds before I felt someone tug on my jacket. I turned to see sans leaning in for a kiss I did the same. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I put my arms on his waist. Everyone was looking. Soon he pulled away and looked into my eyes and said "I love you Red." I kissed his fore head " I love you too sans." I said as we walked down the mountain to start our new life on the surface....

                      The end