The second chapter

When I got home i went straight to my room and collapsed on my bed and went to sleep thinking the same thing over and over how much I wanted a different brother how much I would love to run away but the underground is so small and everyone knows me so that sucks. After a long time of thinking I drifted off to sleep.When I woke up I was outside face first in the snow. At first I thought it was a revenge plan that papyrus made to get back at me for calling him a dick. But it wasn't I was in a place I had never been it wasn't home. Was I in a different part of the underground was I DEAD?!?! I started panicking until I heard a familiar voice. "COME IN BROTHER WE HAVE TO GO RECALIBRATE OUR PUZZLES!" It  felt like the biggest wave of relief came over me as I ran toward the voice. "PAPYRUS!!!" I yelled once I was in ear shot of him. He turned around as I ran and hugged him. "UM DO I KNOW YOU?" He said "what do you mean of course you do it's me San.....s " I stoped  and looked at him. I realized that he wasn't the papyrus I knew. Hell he even dressed differently. For all I knew I was hugging a complete stranger. My thoughts were cut short after I heard someone else. " hey what are you doing hugging my broth....er." He stopped mid sentence and we stared at each other. I could feel my face getting hotter by second. I hoped nobody would  notice. "HELLO SANS THIS SKELETON THOUGHT I WAS  SOMEONE ELSE THOUGH HE LOOKS A LOT  LIKE YOU UM WHAT IS YOUR NAME." I cut out of my daze and looked up at the tall skeleton and said "my name is sans who are you guys..." as soon as I answered the question I immediately regretted it. The short skeletons face went from blue to pale and the tall skeleton looked at me in surprise.