The third chapter

"HUM...SANS I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD A TWIN BROTHER HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" I watched the tall skeleton who seemed to be papyrus not the papyrus I know at least. Sans,  is the smaller skeleton who won't stop looking at me For some reason. "Um do you mind telling me where I am?" None of them we're listening "papyrus we don't have a twin brother." Said Sans who was still looking at me I could feel the tension between us. "Hey pap why don't you go on without me and I'll catch up later I wanna show our new friend around."     Man the way he said  that sentence made chills go down my spine not the bad kind though. "OK BROTHER HAVE FUN AND DON'T BE LONG WERE HAVING SPAGHETTI TONIGHT!!!!" Wow when ever my papyrus makes spaghetti he doesn't sound that enthusiastic about it.             "SEE YOU LATER BROTHER!"           "bye pap see ya." When papyrus was far  enough away he turned to me with the most strangest look on  his face it was so scary but I couldn't look away. "Let's go some where so we can talk." Sans sounding more serious than ever. He grabbed my jacket and we teleported to a house his house it. Looks like my house. "Well what are you looking at let's go inside." As I walked up the steps I could see him out of the corner of my eye he looked like he had seen a ghost. It was so warm in there house  once he got inside I heard the lock click behind me. " so care to tell me what your doing here ." The way he talked he sounded so calm for a guy with the palest face in the underground. " I....well you see I was at home in my room and"  he interrupted me before I could finish. " I don't care about what you did today I don't care how you think you magically showed up here I just wanna know what your doing here." I sat on the couch "so am I you?" I asked "yes your me  from a different universe. There are many other timelines connected to this one and it seems that you teleported from your universe to mine." He sounded like he new what he was talking about it started to make me think." Hey can you travel to other universes and timelines?" I asked I wanted to know who this guy new all that stuff." Anyone can travel to a universe or timeline if they really tried I mean I haven't who knows what could happen." We talked for a long time before he got up and went to the door "aren't you coming?" Sans said. I got up and walked out with him.