Characters

Omg re reading through this story is the most cringe thing ever ... sorry guys ahah, I'm older now and I hate it lol

Marnie (mason) - age 20, is mostly the person speaking//her POV in this story.

Nova (mason) - age 3, Marnies pet Pomeranian.

Joe (weller) - age 21, Marnies best friend since they were young .

Joe (sugg) - age 26, used to be Marnies crush but now they're mates .

Simon (minter) - age 25, friends with everyone , Marnie loves cuddles with Simon when she's down .

Jack (Maynard) - age 23, makes Marnie laugh all the time and isn't afraid to flirt with her .

Caspar (lee) - age 23, friends with Marnie but only because he's joe Suggs best friend .

Josh (zerka) - age 24, a friend more of joe wellers But is now Mates with Marnie.

Jj (Olatunji) - age 24 , Marnie has slightly always had a thing for Jj.

Zoe (sugg) - age 27, been friends with Marie ever since joe was as she's joes sister and is now close to best friends with Marnie .

Alfie (deyes) - age 24 , Zoe's boyfriend and such good mates with Marnie .

Sarah (close) - age 22, Callum's girlfriend and good friends with Marnie Zoe and Alfie.

Callum (McGinley) - age 25, Sarah's boyfriend and friend of the boys.