Go karting, and dinner.

Marnies pov

By the time we got to the track it was nearly lunch time , but we stopped for a maccys on the way.
I was dressed in a sort of 'racer' outfit that I chose out of the clothes I owned. Which was a kappa tracksuit with my 97's (Tap the banner picture). Jj and Simon both looked bomb in the basketball shorts they wear and the both wore different sidemen t's and Jj was wearing yeezys and Simon was wearing Tn's. Ethan , Emily tobi ,harry and cal freezy were all dressed to fit the occasion too.We paid to use the karts then had our turns. In the first face we all raced as singles all against each other , cal won then Harry, Ethan, Jj ,me ,tobi ,Simon then Emily and then in the second race we raced in 2 seater karts, I was with Jj and he drove ,we won then Ethan and Emily then cal and Harry then Simon and tobi last.
We had many other races and I didn't manage to win one , Emily got much better than what she started as though so I was proud of her.after we finished it was nearly dinner time so we got an Uber to Nando's. After eating everyone else went home except me Simon Jj and tobi and we all went to a near by bar and started drinking.after that we got another Uber slightly tipsy back home and we all got ready to go out that night. We texted on a group chat asking people to come to the club tonight.

Marnie - Who's coming to the club tonight then  it's only me josh, Vik , Simon and Jj so far
Ethan - me and Emily are down
Emily - I'm just down from being shit at go        karting
Callux- sure why not
Sarah - if lux is then I gues I am too
Marnie -decent guys
Tobi - yasss girl
Marnie - yasss tobi
Freezy- I can't I'm sorry I'm staying at dads house tonight
Harry - yes I'm coming
Suggy - course I will hun
Marnie - decent apart from stupid freezy
Freezy - sorry , I want to😢

*2 hours later*
I just finished getting changed into a bralette , sheer top , punk mini skirt and doing my makeup as a pinky eye with a nude lip and curled my hair, and finished my painting my nails white.

"Baby girl you get sexier everyday I swear" Jj said looking you up and down "Come here" I said pulling him in for a kiss "Gently babe don't ruin my makeup" I said pulling away slightly from Jj "Make up is such hard work" Jj moaned "Simon" I shoute...

"Come here" I said pulling him in for a kiss
"Gently babe don't ruin my makeup" I said pulling away slightly from Jj
"Make up is such hard work" Jj moaned
"Simon" I shouted
He walked to my room immediately
"What" he said
"Take a picture of me and Jj will you please?" I asked passing Simon my phone
Me and Jj stood on his balcony posing together stood next to each other with his arm around my neck then me in frount  of him with his hands under my hips then one on me facing him looking up at him with his hands on my bum.
"Can I stop now" Simon asked
"Sure babe" I replied taking my phone back looking through the pictures
"This ones cute" I said showing Jj
"There all cute babe , they have you in" I laughed
"I love you"
"I love you too marns"