(Marnies pov)

After I opened all my presents from joe and put on my new necklace and tracksuit joe bought me, I went back to my room to do my makeup whilst joe went to pick up a cake he said him and some of my mates got made for me.
I completed my makeup and was happy with my red blush smokey eye.I received a FaceTime from my mum and dad wishing me happy birthday.
Soon after joe came home, he had bought Simon , josh and the rest of the sidemen with him and a huge white box in his hand.
"Happy birthday" simon said hugging me and handing me a present.
"Thank you Simon , you didn't have to though" I replied blushing
"Your nearly as old as me" josh said giggling and wrapping his right arm around me and pulling me In.
"Nobody's as old as daddy josh" Tobi said sniggering to himself
"Oi I'm older" Simon said fake hurt by the comment.
"Baby girl" Jj said looking me up and down "20 and your still as fit as ever" he said and then grabbed me for a hug laughing and grabbed my ass like the cheek he is.he was funny though he can just do that and it makes me blush sort of like I did always sorta have a thing for him when I was younger but now I don't think I do. Don't think!
I laughed and said hi to the other sidemen.

Later on me and the boys were sat in the living room playing Fifa, while josh filmed Simon trying to plat my hair.
"Eww your cringe" Tobi joked
"Shut up Tobi , she's actually mine" JJ said
"I'll think your find I was the one in her bed this morning" joe said joking
"Mate your in the friend zone though" Jj said trying to hold back his laughter
"Babe your in the friend zone too" I said laughing  and the boys all chorused an "oooo" noise as if my banter was a massive burn on Jj .   Me and Jj both just laughed.
the fifa game was over and Jj beat Ethan 1-0. So he got over my comment quick enough.

Okay so can I just open my presents now" I said laughing
"Oi you selfish bitch" Simon said tickling me from behind.
"It's my birthday I'm allowed" I said laughing hysterically from the tickling.
"Okay okay ,But open mine first" Simon said

7pm
The sidemen came back to my house after going home to change for our night out.Joe stayed at mine and got changed as he already had his clothes here. I got changed into a tight black mini skirt , white bandeau and black Prada heels. I entered the living room with my fresh makeup and did a Jolty turn ( because of my heels) for the boys whilst giggling.
"Hottt damm" Jj said dragging out the "t" in hot and walking over and handing me a shot of tequila.
"I have the vodka shots lined up" who's first vikk said from the kitchen area.
I downed my tequila and grabbed Jj and Ethan's hands and pulled them in the other boys direction for our pre drinks.
Harry went first and he was so funny to drink with and his face at the end made me nearly piss myself with laughter. We all did the vodka shots then called an Uber.
Tobi said he would drive as he "don't really drink" but I persuaded him to have a good time just for me on my birthday.