The club (marnies pov)

We arrived and the club was bouncing. It was our favourite club. We went to our vip area where we met Freya (josh's girlfriend) ,Talia (Simons girlfriend) , Emily (Ethan's girlfriend) , Callum (callux) and his girlfriend Sarah who is also one of my best mates and josh (chip) and his girlfriend Gee .But also casper lee , joe sugg, jack Maynard and Alfie deyes were there and that was a surprise for me as I didn't they were coming.
"Alfie" I ran over to him straight away as fast as I could in my heels and hugged him "I haven't seen you in ages" I said clinging on to him
"I know , happy birthday though , and Zoe said she wished she could've been here but this really isn't here scene and you know she didn't really drink" he said shouting over the music  ,
"Yeah that's fine Alf don't worry"
"Hello gorgeous" I heard from over my shoulder , I turns around to see a slightly tipsy Joe sugg.
"Joe" I shouted hugging him "Ello dickhead" I laughed
"Happy birthday Marnie" he said handing me a card and pulling me in for a squeeze.
After talking to everyone and having a few more drinks me Sarah and Alfie were sat talking about YouTube when Joe weller came over. "Sorry guys but can I steal the birthday girl for two seconds , I need a dancing partner" I jumped up (a little drunk at this point) and me and joe had a little dance grinding on each other mostly and having a good time.Talia came over to me blinding me with her light with Emily ,Gee ,Sarah and Freya turning the camera round and continuing the video shouting happy birthday at me. While Simon and vik shouted "Snap gang" about 100 times over. Me and the girl got the boys to take some pics and some boomerangs of us for Instagram and got someone from the club to take a picture of us all together , it was genuinely the best birthday ever.