Present opening (Marnies pov)

(Omg re reading through this story is the most cringe thing ever ... sorry guys ahah, I'm older now and I hate it lol)

I woke up with a vlogging camera in my face! "Joe weller! You don't vlog"  I said sleepily faced with a topless joe in my bed.
"It's your birthday so it's a special occasion" joe  yelled waking me up.

We went out last night to celebrate and it was honestly the best night out ever. I love being so close to joe he always does the nicest things for me and I love that we're so close we can sleep in the same bed together in just underwear and it not turn sexual or weird. He's the best.

Everyone was coming over today so I got out of bed in my matching black lace thong and bralette.i made joe turn the camera off so nobody would see me like this on YouTube and I threw a tracksuit on and my Gucci slidders.

Joe got changed then told me to close my eyes and took my hand and led me into my living room where there was a massive happy birthday banner. And 2 huge gold balloons in the shape of a 2 & 0 to make 20. With a pile of presents stacked up which looked like it would be worth thousands.

I jumped on joe and wrapped my legs around his waist clinging to his muscular torso. My eyes were welling up and a tear rolled down my face."Don't cry babe" joe said laughing. "Get off me and open your presents" joe said jokingly as I stepped back down to the floor as he passed me my first present still with his camera on me. "What are you doing" I said to joe. I started laughing "put that present back and sit next to them , I need to take a picture for the gram" I said laughing but being dead serious.joe smiled , turned his camera off and sat next to the pile of presents looking gorgeous.i snapped the pic and he passed me my first present.

I ripped off the gold paper and inside was a box, inside was a necklace with a locket on it , one side was a picture of me and joe when we were about 5 and one of us now. "I love it thank you" I said welling up again whist I squeezed him.
Next I opened a box and saw the Adidas yeezy logo.i looked to joe "no you haven't!" I said shocked . "Yeah I did" joe said laughing. I opened the box and inside was zebra yeezys. "Joe ! You have spent way to much already" I exclaimed examining my new shoes. "It's ok your worth it" he said in a cheesy voice.

After that I received a beautiful box of white roses (my favourite) and lot of little and joke presents from joe.