If Your Happy and You Know It... Please Go Away

Hi guys. I don't know what to say except for. Please enjoy:).

Everything seems fine until I find somethi- someone that makes me stop.

Happy.

Shoot. Why is Happy here? Is he looking for someone? Is he looking for me?

I jumped down grunting when I landed on my bad leg and walked up to him.

"Hey, Happy, what are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound happy to see him.

"Kid, I've been looking for you. Are you OK?"

"What do you mean?"

"Karen is programmed to send us your vitals if they've dropped to a certain level, and you weren't answering your phone."

"I-I'm fine, Happy," I said, but as I tried to swing away my leg burned with pain. I let out a small hiss. Unfortunately, Happy heard it.

"What happened to your leg?" he asked. He then ordered me into the car. I sat down and cut off the part of my suit that was covering my leg. My leg wound was rimmed with red and there was some pus around the edges. Shoot, It's infected.

"OK, let's go and patch you up." Happy told me while getting into the driver's seat. I nodded, and Happy started driving.

OK, that's it. Sorry, it's so short. Writer's block has noticed me, and I must avoid it at all costs. Bye.
             -Percabeth4eva