(Ashton) He's leavig the next day for tour

*You're in your sitting room on the sofa when Ashton tells you that he will be going on tour with the boys and that this is your last night with him, even though you're mad at him for not telling you sooner you know you'll miss him since you won't see him for 3 months*

"Babe please don't cry." Ashton begs stroking your cheek wiping away the tears that fell from your red eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'm just going to m-miss you so much." You whisper not trusting your voice.

"II'll make sure to call and text you every day and we can even Skype each other every night!" He promises engulfing you into a hug.

"I'm just afraid that you'll find someone prettier than me and move on." you admit bowing your head slightly embarrassed.

With his finger he tilts your head up so your eyes lock, "I will never meet anyone as prettier as you, I only love you and nobody else." he whispers kissing the remaining tears away.

"R-really?" You ask looking up at him unsure if he was telling you the truth, "Really." He says before placing his rough lips on yours. You move your lips I sync, and it was slowly getting more heated each minute.

He bites your lips making you moan, he take this chance to slip his tongue in as he explores your mouth as you do the same. You two part lips and he begins to kiss your cheek, jaw, neck... slowly going lower down your body.

He looks up at you when he reaches your button up shirt pretty much begging for permission, you nod your head and he slowly starts to unbutton it kissing your body as he went down, when the last button was undone he moves back up you body until your lips meet once again.

You pull at his T-shirt slowly going up his stomach feeling his toned body. He understands what you want and takes his T-shirt off only breaking the kiss for a second.

His lips leave yours and he begins to suck at your neck making you moan in pleasure, "how far do you want this to go?" he asks looking up at you slightly panting, "Can we go to the bedroom?" You ask, he nods and lifts you up so your legs are able to wrap around his torso as you tease him by kissing him all over his face and neck.

When you finally reach your bedroom he closes the door with his foot and leads you two over to the bed slowly lowering you down, he gets up on top of you as the two of you explore each others mouth more hungrily than before He unbuttons your jeans and helps you rid of them onto the floor and then you do the same.

You's were now only in your undergarments and Ashton being the caring guy he is asks you for the last time if you are sure. You nod, "I'm ready Ashton, I want this." He nods understandingly, since you are a virgin you watch him as he slowly pull down your underwear exposing your lower area to him.

He crawls back up to you joining you flips more passionately this time but still hungrily, he trails his hand down in between your thighs making you gasp as you guys kiss, you part your legs slowly as he pushes his finger into you slowly pumping it in and out, you moan in pleasure bring your hands up into his hair pulling at it making him moan in response, "Im gonna try two now." He warns you as he pushes another finger in making you arch your back from this new feeling of pleasure.

You feel yourself coming close and Ashton knows you are as well, he removes his fingers and smirks when he sees you pout at him, "Not yet baby, wait until you experience me inside you." He whispers into your ear, making you moan in response, before pulling his boxers down he reaches down opening your bottom drawer when you have a few condoms in the back for emergencies.

He rips the packet open with his teeth making your body want him more than before, He pulls down his boxers an you gasp at his size making him smirk proudly, "Wanna help me babe?" He asks motioning to the condom in his hand, "I-I don't know what to do." you stutter nervously, "Let me show you." He grabs your hands in his and helps you slide the material on, you couldn't help being really nervous but you knew that you wanted it to happen and for it to be with Ashton made the moment more special. He un clasped your bra and slides it off your arms leaving both of you completely naked, "You're beautiful." He whispers into your ear making you blush.

"This might hurt a bit, but don't worry it gets better." He warns you slowly going into you making you whimper from this pain. "Im sorry babe." He whispers kissing away the tears from your eyes as he lowers down slowly again. "Do you want me to stop?" He questions worried about you. Yes, the voice in your head says, "No, I'll be fine." You whisper showing a small smile ensuring him, "If you want me to stop tell me okay? I'm gonna go a little deeper." He tells you a you brace yourself.

You cry from the new type of pain going through your body but after a while it subsides and the only thing you feel is love and pleasure.

"I love you babe." He whispers into your ear a he goes into you for the last time, "I love you." You moan back as both of you cum at the same time. You both fall onto the bed out of breath while the only thin going through your mind is how much you love Ashton.