london ; part 3

Not gonna lie, I woke up feeling butterflies all flying around in my stomach. Today's the day I leave for London, and more importantly, the day I tell Farkle about my feelings... never thought it would ever come.

I got out of bed and grabbed a casual hoodie and sweatpants from my closet. As I was walking towards the bathroom to do the usual stuff, I glanced at the luggage near my door, all nice and packed. Is this real? Are we really leaving? I still hadn't accepted the fact, but I just walked straight towards the bathroom, afraid I would be late to my meeting with Farkle.

Yesterday, we'd just agreed to meet at Topanga's at 10am. It was probably gonna be the last time we would be there because Mum wanted to close it down since we were already leaving.

I shook my head dejectedly as I finished up and walked out of the bathroom, pushing those thoughts out of my mind. Last night, after Auggie had left the room, I stayed up a little to think. Think about what I was gonna say to Farkle, think about what would happen after that, and after I move to London on this very day. I should probably go say bye to the rest of them, especially Maya, before leaving...

I then walked over to my bedside table and picked up my phone. I turned it on to see that they had all spammed messages in our group chat.

maya: i can't believe you're really leaving... and that today's that day.

lucas: I honestly can't even imagine the life we'll have without riley in our squad :(

zay: sighhh today issa sad day

smackle: 😭😭😭😭

guys, why not we meet up later
at topanga's? at maybe noon?
we could have lunch before
i leave for my flight at 4pm!!!

farkle: yeah, good idea

maya: YEAHBOI LETS DO IT!!! now I'm excited asf

+++

[highly suggested for you to play 'crazier' by taylor swift to get a lil more emo than just reading the following alone!!!!!!!!]

I put my hands into the pockets of my hoodie as it was cold, and walked down the stairs. Just as I was about to enter the café, I heard an unexpected, yet familiar voice.

"You showed me something that I couldn't see, you opened my eyes and you made me believe," sang the voice, as I turned around, shocked at what I was hearing.

"I-" I began to speak, but then my voice slowly trailed off as I listened.

"You lift my feet off the ground, you spin me around, you make me crazier, crazier."

"Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier..."

"Crazier," He finally sang the last note, and by then he was already standing right in front of me.

"Farkle..." he took off his jacket and then took one more step and put it over my shoulders.

"Hey, Riles," he smiled at me. Before I could even say anything, he started speaking.

"Honestly, I don't know if we're meeting today for you to say no to me or anything, but I wanted to tell you this. You, Riley Matthews, have made my life so much better than I was used to. You have showed me certain things I never would have known."