The Photoshoot II

Lisa and Taehyung tried out their outfits separately and picked out the best ones for each shoots.

After picking out the outfits, they went to put on their makeup.

Both sat side by side in the same makeup room and watched each other being dolled up.

"Yahhh this is my first time watching you being styled." Taehyung exclaimed as he made eye contact with Lisa through the mirror.

"Jinjja Oppa? Hahah now I'm shy." Lisa told him.

Taehyung smiled and the makeup artist begin their work.

"So what is the makeup look for today's shoot?" Lisa asked her makeup artist.

"It's going to be a soft, natural look as requested by Mr Park. So, it's not going to take long, Lisa-ssi." the makeup artist replied.

"Arasseo." Lisa nodded.

As the stylist working on Taehyung's eye makeup, he opened his eyes a lil to take a peek on Lisa.

She too, working on the eye makeup. The makeup artist was putting on the eyeliner for Lisa when he took a peek on her.

"Please close your eyes, Taehyung-ssi." his makeup artist told him.

"Oh sorry" he giggled.

After several minutes, Taehyung's makeup was done.

Lisa were not finished with her makeup yet amd Taehyung decided to watch her while being styled.

"Aishh you're already beautiful, those makeup aren't necessary." he said playfully.

The makeup artist chuckled upon hearing his statement towards Lisa.

"Ayee of course I have to put them on. It's for the photoshoot." Lisa said to him.

"Haha so what are you doing now?" he asked her.

"Unnie is about to put on the lip cream for me." she answered as she referred to her makeup unnie.

"Noona! Let me do it." Taehyung rose from his seat and approached both of them.

"Oppa what are you doing?" Lisa asked as she watch him standing beside her.

"I want to help noona with your makeup." he said as he gave them his cute boxy smile.

Lisa just sighed upon his action.

"Here. Just use this brush and apply the lip cream." the makeup artist instructed him as she gave him the brush as well as the cream.

She gave him a short demo and let him do the rest.

After the demonstration, Taehyung sat close to Lisa and begins applying the lip cream.

He applied the soft pink colored lip cream gently on her plump lips. He was very focused on doing it that he didn't realize Lisa was looking at him intensely.

You called me beautiful, but don't you realize that you are perfect?

"Wahh the cream might finish because your lips are full." he joked.